“Ooooh lala!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Crepes by the Bay
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in St. Michaels
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
olyphant , pa
“Ooooh lala!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Large perfect crepes filled with so many choices. We went for breakfast so we opted for some fruit choices. I had Fresh fruit, strawberries, blueberries, and banana. Rolled and formed into a crescent with whipped cream! My husband has a sweet tooth so he went for the one with same fruit, but Nutella and ice cream too! Friendly staff and if it doesn't rain we might have to return tomorrow and sit outside!

Visited August 2014

Towson, Maryland
“New place for breakfast (and lunch)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My son went for lunch and asked me to return for breakfast. Very friendly. Crepes were made fresh so I was served a few minutes before my son. No worries, I started eating. Fresh spinach, feta, mushrooms and onions. My son had the special. I didn't order a smoothie, but they looked good. Good food, plenty of it. Very friendly staff. Outside tables under shade umbrellas and trees. Said they were dog friendly so we'll be back next time with our lab.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pennsylvania
“Delish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Wandered in for breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning. Outside tables were full so we ate inside. Not a lot of four-tops but we managed. Noticed one table in a separate room to accommodate larger than parties of four but that was it. We all decided to order the breakfast crepes and we were very happy we did. The food was plentiful and delicious. One of our party used the restroom and commented that it was clean except for a line of ants marching on the sink. Would I go again? You betcha.

1 Thank MADUKES2014
Glenwood, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome find in St. Michael's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Read the great reviews before our trip to St. Michael's. We went searching for "Crepes by the Bay" on our first morning in town, and all I can say is that the other reviewers were so right!!!

Everything we ordered was fresh and delicious ... we liked it so much that we came back the next morning for another wonderful breakfast. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner and chatting for a bit and we told her that she has the perfect formula for a great business. Good food, great location (loved the outdoor dining area) and amazing staff. The service was exceptional and Grace was the perfect waitress. Can't wait to go back to St. Michael's for more crepes!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank BarbL3
Reading, Pa
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This was a new find for us in St Michael's and what a find! Everything that our group had was delicious and we couldn't wait to return for breakfast another day.

• Visited July 2014