St. Michaels Inn
US$491
US$427
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$158
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$170
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$139
HIExpress.com
US$74
Harbourtowne Resort(St. Michaels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswaffle makerroom was cleanclose to downtowndesk clerkking roomyogurtderrickstmichaelsmicrowaveratesbeddingmd
Reviewed 24 July 2007

Stayed two nights mid-week. Room was clean, check in was efficient. Value for money OK. St. Michaels has no other bargain hotels. This is It. and for the price not too bad.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank JiminLancaster
Reviewed 3 July 2007

My husband and I stayed here for one night in June of '07. This hotel was the only one that was available (besides paying a few hundred bucks a night to stay somewhere fancy). We stayed here because of a wedding we attended so our accomodations weren't our highest priority.
Our room was kinda dingy and sheets questionable... There were weird stains on the ceiling... I know its not a big deal but it was gross to look at lying in bed.
We actually didn't spend much time in the room (thank goodness) but I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody going on vacation.... Again, for us it was just a place to catch some zzz's.
The pool was small, room yucky, and breakfast blah!
Find another place to stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
9  Thank travelingirl80
Reviewed 12 July 2005

I would not recommend this hotel, unless you are really stuck. After requesting a non-smoking room a month in advance, we were given a smoking room with a chemically altered tobacco odor that gave my wife and I a headache within five minutes. I immediately requested a different room from the indifferent staff who said no non-smoking rooms were left, and if I wanted a King bed, that was the only room left. The bathroom was not well cleaned and there was no soap or shampoo left for us. Per the review in 2004, TV reception was bad, so I guess they haven't solved that problem. I had to turn off the noisy air conditioner in the middle of the night, only to need to turn it back on due to cover up the other whirring and whishing noises throughout the building. I don't expect much from a Best Western and was not disappointed - the worst one I have seen.

If you need a cheap hotel, consider staying at one in Easton 11 miles away, or come up with the extra money to stay in one of the bed and breakfasts or resorts in town. Otherwise, good luck.

• Stayed: July 2005
22  Thank Brad D
Reviewed 23 September 2004

We stayed at this motel on 9-19-04.

We were trying to complete the Maryland Lighthouse Challenge (This is an annual event that opens up 9 Lighthouses and 1 Lightship, some of which are not usually open, to visitation. You recieve a token at each Lighthouse you get to and if you get to all of them over the 2 days you get a Certificate of Completion. It's a fun weekend, especially for families with children)

We were running late and felt we would not make it to the last of the Lighthouses and that our hotel was too far to drive to. We stopped in here and asked if they had a room and they did so we took it.

The motel is nothing special- it's a nice clean motel. The furniture and the tile in the bathroom could be in a bit better condition, but they were fine. The TV reception left a bit to be desired but they said they were working on improving it.

The continental breakfast isn't anything special either- cereal, juice, donuts, muffins, bananas, coffee and a toaster.

The price was reasonable and the motel was clean and the staff pleasant and helpful. I did not have my Best Western Gold Crown Card with me and the person at the desk said he could look it up and put it on for me and he did so.

I'd stay here again. It's nothing special but it's a fine place to get a good nights rest.

• Stayed: September 2004