Stayed at this resort for Winefest. Once again the location is superb but the resort really needs updated. Our room was painted canary yellow and had awful old carpet. Right outside our room was a tank that had a flushing sound constantly, nice ambiance while trying to sit outside on the patio. I will say that the bathroom and beds were clean and that was most important. We had a power outage Sat morning that continued into the day so we were allowed to shower at the country club. That was only offered to us after we asked if we could move to another room. We were told that was not an option. I know it was not their fault that there was an electrical problem but we were told it has been an ongoing problem. All the staff was very apologetic however I feel we could have been compensated either by a reduction in our bill or a free breakfast. They just wanted us to deal with it. After all we were in town to support an event for the town of St Michael's. And it is not cheap to stay there. We will not return unless the resort does some upgrading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbourtowne - St. Michaels is located on Maryland's beautiful Eastern Shore and a premiere destination for relaxation and rejuvenation. Our property boasts 'Spectacular Views - Everyday' with 111 guest rooms nestled along the banks of East Chesapeake Bay and Miles River - every room is within 100 feet of the water! The Conference Center Our Conference Center caters to groups from 10-160 for meetings, team-building events and retreats. Our 18,000 square feet of meeting space has natural lighting and our on-site professional planners customize meeting experiences according to needs and budget. Waterfront Weddings and Events Harbourtowne - St. Michaels remains a top choice for waterfront weddings, receptions as well as events and gatherings. We have a full-time coordinator on property to assist with every detail for planning and executing an affair to remember. The Town Our property is lucky to share the same zip code with the historically rich, charming town of St. Michaels. The town's cobble-stone walks are lined with boutiques, art galleries and restaurants unique to this area of Maryland and museums provide cultural history about this area. At Harbourtowne - St. Michaels, you'll enjoy the laid back atmosphere most notable to the Eastern Shore lifestyle and we're a short drive from Washington, DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia. Let us be a part of your Eastern Shore Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harbourtowne Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourtowne Golf Hotel St. Michaels
- Harbourtowne Hotel Saint Michaels
- Harbourtowne Golf Resort
- Harbourtowne Resort St. Michaels, Maryland