Just returned from a family weekend at Harbouretowne. Our group of 13 ranged in age from 6 to 93, and everyone had a great time. Cheryl, the manger of Group Sales could not have been more helpful. She recommended local restaurants and activities, and was right on the mark.
The service staff was helpful, and although the restaurant staff seemed inexperienced, they were very accommodating.
The resort has the most beautiful views from every room and the common areas. We enjoyed the pool, and my son played a round of golf and said that it was challenging because of the narrow fairways.
The rooms and baths are clean and comfortable, with very comfortable beds. The rooms were just as pictured on the website.
We all found this to be a very relaxing stay, despite the different ages and interests of our group, everyone was VERY happy.
Price wise, I was satisfied, resorts in season are never a bargain.
Hoping to return again soon, but this time with just my Honey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbourtowne - St. Michaels is located on Maryland's beautiful Eastern Shore and a premiere destination for relaxation and rejuvenation. Our property boasts 'Spectacular Views - Everyday' with 111 guest rooms nestled along the banks of East Chesapeake Bay and Miles River - every room is within 100 feet of the water! The Conference Center Our Conference Center caters to groups from 10-160 for meetings, team-building events and retreats. Our 18,000 square feet of meeting space has natural lighting and our on-site professional planners customize meeting experiences according to needs and budget. Waterfront Weddings and Events Harbourtowne - St. Michaels remains a top choice for waterfront weddings, receptions as well as events and gatherings. We have a full-time coordinator on property to assist with every detail for planning and executing an affair to remember. The Town Our property is lucky to share the same zip code with the historically rich, charming town of St. Michaels. The town's cobble-stone walks are lined with boutiques, art galleries and restaurants unique to this area of Maryland and museums provide cultural history about this area. At Harbourtowne - St. Michaels, you'll enjoy the laid back atmosphere most notable to the Eastern Shore lifestyle and we're a short drive from Washington, DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia. Let us be a part of your Eastern Shore Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Harbourtowne Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourtowne Golf Hotel St. Michaels
- Harbourtowne Hotel Saint Michaels
- Harbourtowne Golf Resort
- Harbourtowne Resort St. Michaels, Maryland