My husband and I just returned from our 2nd stay at the Parsonage Inn in St Michaels MD. We chose the same room that accesses the deck. Innkeeper Kathy and her dog Katie welcomed us once again. Kathy cooked great breakfasts and treats for us. We met and ate with nice couples of all ages. We sailed with Captain Wade Murphy once again out of Tilghman Island on his historic skipjack. I love that we could walk to the shops and eateries from the inn. Our room was clean and comfortable. We will go back again for great hospitality and a good vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parsonage Inn (1883) provides a striking example of the late Victorian era with its unique brick inlays and center tower with steeple. What makes us unique? The little things! Log burning and gas fireplaces, coffee, tea and bottled water available 24 hours a day, an ice maker for your drinks, active wine chilling sleeves, wine glasses and a corkscrew in your room, great bikes, freshly baked cookies, homemade organic yogurt and granola (we use as many organic products as possible - including free range eggs!), a choice of two entree items for breakfast, one sweet - one savory, (we even bake our own bread for French Toast) and we cater to all types of dietary needs. Then there are the big things that aren't readily visible. For instance, our pet friendly room (there is just one - so be sure to call) isn't just pet friendly - it is friendly to non pet owners too, we have two complete sets of quilts and shams, the non-pet covers (including blankets) are NEVER used when there is a pet in the room and visa versa, the room really is deep cleaned after each pet visit. These are just a few of the many, many things that our guests love and why they come back - frequently! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Parsonage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parsonage Hotel St. Michaels
- Parsonage Inn St. Michaels, Maryland