We overnighted in St Michael's while our daughter was at camp at U MD. From the minute we arrived to the time we left, the hotel staff could not have been more welcoming or friendlier. They offered us bicycles for the brief trip into town which is a wonderful way to cruise the historic homes. We loved riding on the peaceful streets and used the bikes as our transport to and from dinner at the Crab Claw that night.
Our balcony room was spacious, well appointed, and clean. The furnishings were comfortable. The AC worked wonderfully. The location was perfect. We loved watching them activity below us in the harbor from our balcony. This is a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa Maryland