St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
US$99
US$95
Parsonage Inn(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$239
George Brooks House B&B(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
US$264
Wades Point Inn on the Bay(McDaniel)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$149
US$173
US$158
TripAdvisor
Five Gables Inn & Spa(St. Michaels)
TripAdvisor
Hambleton Inn(St. Michaels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsqueen suitefree shuttleomelet barpool deckbeautiful view of the harborget awaybike rentalsin townshuttle servicemiles riveroff seasonmy husband and ilarge balconywaterfront suitethird floorthe general managercoffee maker
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We've been coming to St. Michaels annually for the past 5 years and we make our stay at the Harbour Inn Marina & Spa. The front desk is very accommodating - we have never had an issue as I've seen in other reviews. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfy, and the linens clean. We rarely eat the breakfast at the hotel but have had the dinner there once - very good meal. It's a good location - tucked a few streets behind of the hustle and bustle of the main street and right on the harbor. If you can, get a room with a balcony overlooking the harbor. Two of our favorite dining spots in St. M's are: 208 Talbot and Ava's. Don't forget to check out the winery and the lighthouse museum. It's a town that fills up with the tourists in the summer months. If you head there in early April or early-mid May or late summer/early Fall you can enjoy this lovely place on the Eastern Shore without all the crowds. Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Firstly, let me start by saying that I love this place. It was my second year there and the room was fabulous, the beds and pillows beyond fabulous, the staff is pleasant (see caveat), the location is great. Yes, it's really THAT good. Having said that, I called this year to book the room by phone. I was told that my first floor double queen bedded suite would be $280 plus $25 for the extra person. As this was in line with the previous year, which I believe was about $260 plus $25 for the 2nd floor (far superior) one queen bedded suite. A few days prior to arrival it occurred to me that I did not have a written confirmation; in fact I had never had one. So I wrote to the hotel, and Frances assured me that we did in fact have the room. My problem was I did not reconfirm the rate. Upon check in, the rate was $350 PLUS the $25 plus all taxes and resort charges. I was shown, by the "I hear this all the time and I'm not listening" front desk attendant, a written confirmation showing the $350 rate. It was NEVER mailed to me or I would have called immediately to sort it out. SO, though I highly recommend this place and will most likely stay there again next year it will not get the fifth star because of this rate issue. DO stay here but DEFINITELY reconfirm your rate prior to check-in.

Room Tip: 2nd floor suites rock!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank acacias1
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This was a last minute getaway and we'd never been to St. Michael's before. The hotel is well located and all rooms seem to have a view of the marina. Rooms on the right side of the hotel have a broader view of the river. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our waitress in the morning took the time to tell us about the town and offer somethings for us to to - which we did. The food here is good; we had a casual breakfast in the cafe the fist morning which was nice and relaxing and dinner one night in the formal restaurant. The rooms are clean. We borrowed bikes one day and had a great time riding through the town and neighborhoods exploring. Have crabs at the Crab Claw and Ice Cream at Justine's. For a fun dinner - the Big Pickle. Will definitely go back - next time with the kids.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on second or third floor with a view of the river; not the marina. Although they aren't bad either.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2011

This was our first time to St Michael's. The hotel was amazing. Our room was on the first floor and we had a view of the marina. The room was large, with a living room area and separate bedroom. The room was very clean and the beds were so comfortable. The staff could not have been nicer. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2011

5 out of 5
harbour inn restaurant/robert pascales, July 21, 2011 By kathiedilks
"My sister and I had a wonderful dinner at the harbour inn restaurant. David Hays is the chef. We started with a wonderful camelized watermelon salad which was like and adult adventure in a wonderland flavors and the best dish I had in a long time. we linger over our entrees of Shrimp and flounder with a fresh corn breading over summer squashes and seared scallops with a citus glaze.
Made to perfection and fresh and generous portions, you won't be disappointed by the quality or size of either dish.
I highly recommend the lemon tart or the fresh peach sorbet made with sangria.
This is the best place to eat in all of St. Michaels."

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family