Stayed here for a relaxing few days at the end of September. Stayed in a waterfront room with two queen beds with a separate sitting area. It wasn't fancy, but it was very clean, very roomy and very comfortable. Bathroom had two sinks and fabulous water pressure in shower. Good parking, free bike rentals. Front desk very nice. I'm not sure how it is during the busy season, but it was only about 1/3 to 1/2 full when we were there. I would stay here again - probably not in the summer. We paid half price, only $169 plus fees per night.
The free breakfast was ok. Better than having to go out, but it was crowded even though the hotel was underbooked. There was fruit (fresh & canned), three cereals, pastries, bread, muffins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa Maryland