The hotel is located Ina great little tourist town with lots of cool boats and beautiful houses. The hotel staff was nice and helpful and the room was great. We had a jacuzzi room with a giant window overlooking the harbor. The rooms seemed like they wee soundproofed as we never heard anyone. The cable channel selection was extensive. The continental breakfast was limited but adequate however one day we walked to the Saloon in town for a real breakfast. The hotel restaurant had a very limited southern menu that wasn't that good. The hotel gym had two old treadmills and a recumbent bike in a closet sized room but I wasn't there to work out. Overall, I highly recommend the hotel and if we go back we will stay there again.
One caution is to be careful when you visit the town as on Tuesday night the only restaurants in town that were open belonged to the hotel. During the off season most places are only open on the weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa Maryland