“Excellent Service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn at the suggestion of a friend. The staff was very friendly as well as helpful. For a hotel bar, the bartender was top notch and had plenty of recommendations for places to visit around town. The room was clean with everything in its place. I will certainly come back on our return trip.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank pmanchin
HenidhSha, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear pmanchin,
It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments about the stay. We always endeavor to make our guests stay better each time. Please do visit us next time you are in town.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have traveled all over the world and been on top of the line cruise ships. Holiday Inn Downtown Salisbury stands up to anything I have experienced. I was so impressed with so many details that I stopped by the front desk to congratulate the manager on duty. He too was gracious and warm, really first rate. The music is so serene and zen-like, cleanliness throughout the property just wonderful, all is excellent, including your waitstaff in the morning for breakfast and the truly delicious omelette cooked precisely as requested. Prices more than fair, vending machines, a pool, a nice work out room, a pillow bank where one selects the desired firmness, comfortable beds and delicious sheets. I was so relaxed and rested, it was a gift. Everyone I came in contact with was so eager to serve, it was truly unbelievable. The complimentary computer access worked without a hitch, ice water and hot beverages available in the lobby without charge.

Was I dreaming? No, it is all to be found at Holiday Inn Salisbury Downtown. It's my 6th visit to the hotel and the quality just keeps going up.

Thank you for the attention to detail you exemplify and for your courtesy to the traveler. Wish all hotels could be like yours, just great!

Room Tip: 3rd floor, ask for a room not too far from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HenidhSha, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear smyersviolin,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the hotel. We aim to please all of our guests and it’s a pleasure to hear about your wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip into town.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband & I have stayed here on a regular basis for both business and pleasure. We are always greeted warmly by all of the staff from Henidh (Sha), Penal, Autumn, Tabitha & all of the front desk staff to Cindy in hospitality & all of the housekeeping/maintenance staff. Problems are addressed promptly. They even miss our dog when she's not with us! During our most recent stay, we had reserved a block of rooms for family & friends who were in town to celebrate my husband's birthday. All who stayed remarked about the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the rooms & the nice breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Linda K,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us about your pleasurable stay. We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our property. It is truly rewarding when our valued guests recognize the efforts that our staff puts in to make your stay more valuable. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

The samtaff is so friendly. Especially Pinal, and Henidh and Cindy in the restaurant. I couldn't ask for a more hospitable stay or awesome hotel. I would recommend this to anyone! The hotel has had a beautiful renovation and everything is so tasteful and serene. The beds are comfortable and I love that they give you different pillow options.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Travelermmw,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Downtown Salisbury. We strive to provide excellent hospitality and we are delighted to hear the all staff members were able to assist you with your needs in such a helpful manner. See you again when your plans bring you in Salisbury.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We recently booked a room at this hotel through the 800 line and were told that the total charge including cost for one dog would be $119. When we arrived we were told there would be a $25 extra fee. When we complained to the manager Mr. Shaw said he would charge us anyway and would not take responsibility for the incorrect information. I said we would dispute any extra charge and he said we could not stay there. I am so glad we left! We found a much nicer and friendlier place down the road for one third less. Don't waste your money and time on the Holiday Inn in Salisbury, MD..

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and don't rely on the 800 line for accurate pricing at Holiday Inn.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MaryAnnWashingtonDC
HenidhSha, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Ms/Mrs MaryAnnWashingtonDC
I apologize to make you feel rude, but we have to justify each guest equal, and that’s why hotels have policy about the pet, also pet policy is specifically posted online and you can call hotel to verify the pet policy anytime, However I understand your concern about $ 25.00 for pet is not affordable for you but we can’t change our policy or wave the pet fee for one guest just because you make reservation threw 1-800 central reservation system or just because you advice front desk to wave it, since we didn't wave the pet fees for you we become a rude is very interesting and funny as well, and matter of your advice in review for other people “other place is much nicer” if you didn't stay with us how can you claim other place is much nicer and also for your comment don’t waste your money and time same answer I have for you if you didn't stay or spend money how can you claim you waste your money or time at our property ?

You can call me directly any time at hotel if you have any concern!

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I go there routinely and love the convenience and spacious rooms. Its centralized in the area with good access to all businesses and restaurants. Shah has been great and has helped me with and has helped me with any needed services. The staff are friendly and keep things clean and quiet. Great place to do business. Easy call.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank alandavenport911

Dear alandavenport911,
It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for a great honest review. We always endeavor to make our guests stay better each time. Please do visit us next time you are in town.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stay here for a few weeks every year on business. The location is lovely, right on the river. Peninsula Regional Medical Center is right next door. The upgrades in this hotel are fabulous. I stay in MANY hotels and can pick apart the best of them. There is little to pick apart here. Any minor issues are addressed immediately, by the nicest, most helpful staff I've met.
The beds are comfy, the rooms are clean, the bar has been renovated and is beautiful.
I rarely write reviews, but this one truly deserves one.
Thank you to the entire staff and management for making my stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Some rooms have windows on 2 walls, making it bright and sunny, and feels less like a hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Patriette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and thank you again for your review. Hope to see you again in future stays.