Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Chesapeake Inn(Salisbury)
Residence Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)
  • Room Service
All reviewsroom was cleanwindow seatocean citywafflesqueen bedrooms are smallhard boiled eggsshort stayenjoyed my staywould stay againstaff was friendlynice stayfree breakfastcarriemirrormdfuneral
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were traveling so I looked for a place that wasn't too expensive but had decent reviews since we were only there to have supper & sleep. Well check in & out was fine. Our room wasn't really clean though. There was something sticky on the desk and the floor around the toilet looked like it wasn't clean. I've put up with alot at hotels without saying anything even though I know what a hotel room should look like since I used to clean them. I find that customer service is going down the tubes everywhere and someone should be checking these rooms so that the paying customer doesn't have to call the front desk to complain! Well this time I called. The lady working at the desk came to clean the areas that I complained about and she didn't seem very happy about it. The bottom of the toilet had black marks but I didn't even say anything about that and the lady kept saying, "Ma'am thats just the way the toilet is, ma'am." I told her I wasn't even talking about that. I should have asked her if her toilet looks like that at home because mine doesn't! Whatever was on the floor stayed there. It may have been wax or something that wasn't coming up. What was on the desk though, took the lady a few min to take off. After she left, I realized that they only put 2 bath towels in a room with 2 double beds! Really? Are 4 people supposed to share 2 towels? The hair dryer hanging in the bathroom had a really nasty, diry cord. The other room that was rented by other family members had a toilet that was was really loud (it screeched) when it was flushed. Something was said about that and it was fixed but again, the housekeeper should have had that taken care of before paying guests arrive. Breakfast was ok.It was good enough to hold you over until you could find something better. There was someone there who was ill that was hanging out with the desk clerk but helped himself to breakfast. (maybe he worked there but it didn't look like it) There aren't alot of restaurants close by for supper. You have to drive around to find something. I wasn't sure if I should rate this poor or average. I highly doubt I would stay here again. I think I have to just pay a higher price for a hotel that I know will be clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank harvickfan-29
Reviewed 16 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The choice of any Microtel is always predicated on value for the money and location. This unit in Salisbury is a perfect example. The room was spacious and clean and the facility was spotless. The staff was very friendly and helpful and offered several restaurant selections for breakfast. My wife and I were there on a weekend and the choices offered for breakfast were a little sparse, so we went out to the recommended local favorite and enjoyed a great breakfast on our way out of town. As always, the price for the room cannot be beat for any similiar hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family