Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Mount Laurel
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Walls are super thin! The desk help around midnight on 8/10/14 was extremely RUDE and bit my head off like it was my fault the place was so noisy, AND she was preparing the next mornings breakfast 7 hours before they served it ???!!! can we say stale and unsanitary?

I will NEVER even consider staying in ANY Wyndham hotel ever again... Second try and second failed experience.

Room Tip: Just don't even stay here!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Microtel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Patrick F.,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites. I apologize that our hotel team did not exceed your expectations. Our goal is for each guest to feel as though they are part of our family. It is very clear that we did not meet that goal. I will pass this information on to management so that we may resolve the concerns that you have mentioned. Thank you again.

Warm Regards,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were headed to shore for a long weekend. I went on line and came across the microtel and decided it had good rates and good reviews upon arrival we were told it was a no smoking hotel which we were not informed of that's ok there are many places you can't smoke these days on the second day of our stay we asked for maid service we left and went to beach at lunchtime I went to use my debit card but there was no money on it the hotel had taken my last 150$ claiming we had been smoking in it because they found a cup with a cigarette butt in it I had brought that cup downstairs and outside to smoke and inadvertently brought it back upstairs they claimed they smelled smoke which we couldn't smell they ruined out vacation by making us leave immediately with no money no gas to return to Pennsylvania they gave back the smoking penalty money but told us my card would not be credited for 3 to 4 days the general manager wiuld not even come out to talk to us. There was no proof that we did anything wrong even when we told them we did not smoke in that room. We will never return to another microtel hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Douglashou
Dear Douglashou.,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites located in Salisbury, MD. I apologize about the inconvenience you encountered regarding the smoking penalty. Our facility is a 100% non-smoking hotel. As a precaution for our guests, we have each guest that signs the registration card also sign a smoking policy. This outlines the policy that our hotel chooses to enforce. We appreciate our guests understanding the importance of not smoking in a non-smoking environment. Thank you again.

Anne Webster

Travellers are raving about these Salisbury hotels

Baltimore
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Me n my husband stayed here one night was planning on more depending on how the first night went. First thing was our sink was broke in the room and not once did someone come to our room n ask if we needed anything. We came from Baltimore with our two children one six and the other one n a half, we was woke up by extremely lound drilling either next to us or underneath. We pay for a hotel to have relaxation n any parent knows once ur kids get woke up that goes out the window n who wants to hear drilling. I call the front desk to complain about the noise n asks them for our inconvenience that morning if we stay another night (of course be no more drilling) if we could have a discount if not a free night, n the manager tells us thats not possible. How dare they after we payed to stay there to relax n that ruin r day. We will NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Lilshedevil76,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Microtel Inn & Suites. Our hotel team strives to exceed the expectations of our guests. The Microtel Inn & Suites is currently making positive changes in our guests rooms. However, the renovation team does not start working until 10:30 am as our check out time is 11:00 am. Our availability does change quickly. It is always important to make your reservations in advance. Thank you again.

New Jersey
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend. We were in a non smoking room that reeked of smoke. Our toilet leaked and there was a big puddle around it on the floor every time we used it. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything going on in the hall and in the room next to you. Breakfast was nothing special. Coffee and juice tasted watered down and there really weren't a lot of protein options. I wouldn't waste the money staying here.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Valerie A
Dear Valerie A.,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites, Salisbury, MD. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of making many positive changes to the hotel and hope that you will take an opportunity over the next few months to see the changes. Thank you again,

New York
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I just stayed there Sunday night and someone cut my bike rack to make it unusable. The bike almost fell off on the highway. I called the hotel to ask them if they had any cameras on the parking lot, they said they do not and there's a sign saying there not responsible for damaged or stollen items in the parking lot. This must happen often.
Bottom line I wish I would of spent more money on a more reputable hotel with better security.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Eric M
Microtel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member:

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites. I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered. I am a little taken back by the comments that I have read as we have not had an issue with vandalism in the past. We appreciate your concern and I will share this information with hotel management.

Warm regards,