In town for the week for work (we travel 200 nights per year), we chose this for its proximity to the site. Everything was just fine. For some reason, we got an accessible room and found the lack of counter in the bathroom annoying (checked in very late and decided to just go with what we were given). Otherwise, everything else was clean, comfortable, good quality. Towels and linens were exceptionally nice, as good if not better than we've seen in higher-priced hotels. Staff was efficient and pleasant. Breakfast was pleasing and area well-maintained. We had plenty of parking for our truck and work trailer. This being a suite, we had micro-fridge and sink, enough cabinets for a real kitchen but only two small drawers for clothes. Microtel has only overhead lighting which is sometimes not so convenient as bedside lamps; not an issue at this price. A/C worked well. Saturday night price doubled, by the way. Close and convenient to a good grocery store and other shopping, this hotel was well-situated. Would not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 59 rooms, located off Route 50, 2 miles from Civic Center, 4 miles from Salisbury University and 25 miles from Ocean City. This property is 100% non-smoking, Free local & Long distance calls, Continental Breakfast and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Microtel Inn And Suites Salisbury
- Microtel Salisbury
- Salisbury Microtel