We reserved our room through Hotel planner. 1st mistake, We were told one rate, I even called before hand to check on my reservation and the pricing, well lets just say when we got here, it was a big ordeal, we had 8 other families stay at same establishment. We were all in town for a beach lax. Every single one of us either got horrible rooms, charged extra, or was given the run around, theres a hotel 6 right beside this place going rate for 54.00 a night. My friend got charged twice and others were charged more, for rooms that were awful! If you get pool side, pray you dont, they do not control other attendents and allow screaming in the court yard, People are drunk falling over, screaming and blasting their music. They also must allow more then 6 in a room, for a standard double bed. The best attraction in this place is the pool, when its open. I will never ever recommend this place to anyone, and Ive been in much better places and payed less for better areas. Please understand, Im not a picky person, But this place is shady! Now unto the how clean the place was. Im sorry, Ive been here for 2 nights and Im writing this review, because I was woken up at 330 am to screaming from people in the courtyard, by the pool. So Im a little tired and my spelling is off. If you must stay here, Do not expect alot, wear flipflops the carpet is filthy, makes your feet black, crumbs under the bed, cobwebs behind the bed frames, the tv channels suck, the comforters are stained, the doors are warped, the walls are patched but not painted to match. Theres one washer and one dryer, very outdated, the ice machine works. Inside your room, we have found different perks, one has a hair dryer, some may have tiny fridges or microwaves, some have tiny coffee makers, and wow theres a safe in each room, by the way at the front lobby it says if anything is stolen or missing they are not responsible. Go figure! I havent found any bedbugs. neither have the 8 different families who are staying here. We all checked just in case. If I had it all over to do again, I would of stayed at the comfort inn or motel 6 the hampton right down the street. I would of paid the extra for the room, because this place is a scam. Im still pissed I was charged more then I was told, I even called hotel planner, they said they could not do anything for us. We accidentlly rented a smoking room, which we did not really care either way. They had asked us would you rather have a non smoking, we said yes that would be great, well they up charged us 40 a night, and they will not refund your money. So needless to say, we were given a room, but just needed to come pick up keys at 4pm. Well they rented our room, Gave us a horrible upgrade, had to move again, the door had huge gap and was warped. The next room was not much better. Only thing nice about the place was the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 123 room inn perfectly located with easy access to major businesses, resorts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, dining, and attractions. Immaculate guestrooms offer modern in-room conveniences and quality amenities for our guests comfort. Offering an array of facilities Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury is the perfect choice for leisure, corporate, family reunions, groups, meetings and special events. Our difference is the hometown pride and commitment to provide every guest with exceptional comfort, quality, and service at the most affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Salisbury
- Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury