“Pizza”

Lombardi's
Ranked #38 of 210 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Good for: Groups
Description: Lombardi's has been serving the Salisbury community for over 35 years. We are Salisbury's oldest continuously operating full service restaurant & serve authentic stone-oven baked Pizza & Stromboli's, Pasta, Subs, Soups, Salads & Sandwiches. Our entire menu is prepared in-house using fresh ingredients. Our Lasagna is made from 6 different varieties of cheese and takes three days to fully prepare. Our Marinara sauce is made fresh, and is one of our signature items along with out Jersey-style Italian Cold Cut Sub, our Great Soups and our all breast Chicken Salad. We even know how to make a Patty Melt or Reuben.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The way a neighborhood Pizza Place should be. Kid friendly, Birthday Party Friendly, People Friendly; getting hungry just writing about it.

1  Thank sbjack

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I was recently there for dinner. Though my food was delicious as usually is. My complaint is the service. I came to enjoy my meal and support a local place. All I got was nagging and whining every time the server cam to my table or while she was at her service station. It was so annoying i just got my boxed up and left. I do like this place, but am teetering on the fence of coming back or not.

1  Thank malbec1972
Charles G, General Manager at Lombardi's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

I am mortified to hear that there was a problem with one of our service staff.

I apologize than your visit was marred, Lombardi's has always tried to be place where our Guests feel comfortable having a lesurely meal.

Please feel free to let me personally know which Server, and the day of your visit, I really want to find out what is going on; so that I can make sure that nothing like it happens again.

I am at Lombardi's 7 Days per week 7AM-11AM; I am also on premise M-F until 5PM as well.

You can either ask for me in person, or I can be reached at 410-749-0522; just ask for Van.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

While a little pricey, you get what you pay for. And what you pay for is great pizza (try pepperoni and mushroom) and good service. The seasoned fries are amazing as well. This is in my opinion, the best pizza place in Salisbury.

2  Thank LynJaz
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Love their Pizza and their subs and their spicy fries!! Love that they deliver and in a timely manner. They are the bomb!

1  Thank Terri B
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Pizza was topped just right, done just right, and totally delicious. The beer was cold, the employees friendly, and the cannoli are to die for. Can't wait to return for another delish pizza.

1  Thank SabrinaFair101

Been to Lombardi's? Share your experiences!