“Nice Hotel with Spacious and Clean room”

Courtyard Salisbury
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
New York City, New York
“Nice Hotel with Spacious and Clean room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Spending the weekend at Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Hotel was within 40mins of both location. Welcoming staff, she was wonderful and very accommodating to have both of my rooms on the same floor on a sold out Saturday. Room was clean and spacious, hotel in a very convenient location, surrounding by Best Buy, Target, Walmart, iHop, DD..
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear BMW2013F10,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and I am pleased that the front desk was able to accommodate your request for rooms close together. I hope that you were able to thoroughly enjoy our great beaches and get some rest as well.
It's going to be a long summer so we hope that you come back and see us again!

The Team at the Salisbury Courtyard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Upon my arrival i was met by the wonderful staff at the hotel. Everything was wonderful from the clean rooms, to the wonderful grounds. It was close enough to Ocean City so the ride there was not a burden. My only down side was late in the evening about 11 pm my toilet began to back up. when we called downstairs to report it the front desk gentleman so you can come downstairs and get the plunger. why i never...lol Other then that I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

1 Thank rmckoyjr
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear rmckoyjr,

Well I never - that made me smile. I so appreciate you having a sense of humor about that - however I have spoken to my staff about my expectation of the level of service we provide to our guests. Providing excellent customer service means going above and beyond and sometimes doing things here that we may never have to do at home. I am glad that your stay was not negatively affected and that you will come back and visit us again.

We will have great weather until September so I expect to see you again soon.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor!

The Team at the Salisbury Courtyard
Lehigh Acres, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

wonderful place to stay, from check in to check out. The staff was so pleasant, hotel clean
comfortable, we really enjoyed our weekend stay for a wedding. So convienent to everything, will be back most definitely. Highly recommend staying here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear sandi87,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We love all guests but especially wedding guests - the hotel is always full of such love, life and joy.

I am glad to know that our staff was pleasant and helpful. That is our goal each and every day.

If you are ever in Salisbury again, please be sure to stay with us. We'll be happy to have you back!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

My mother-in-law and I was in Salisbury visiting with my son at Salisbury University and stayed at this hotel for the weekend. From the time we walked into the lobby until we left the staff was friendly, helpful, and clearly showed that they enjoyed serving others! A special shout-out to Michael, Executive Chef, and his wife who made sure we did not go hungry. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Dear S G,

You are the best! I shared your comments with Michael and he smiled from ear to ear! We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and hope you will continue to visit for many years to come.

We will always have a great breakfast waiting for you.

Delmar, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Meredith checked us in and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Her help was greatly appreciated! Hotel was in excellent shape and service was very good. We were able to upgrade to a suite which was appreciated greatly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 632DSM
Dear S32DSM,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at out hotel. Our staff loves to eat - so helping guests find a great dining experience is never a problem! We are glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Mechanicsville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

After a long day of driving, the bed was just what we needed! Friendly Staff, clean, tidy room. Only complaint is $10 per person for breakfast "buffet" and $8 per person if you didn't want the fancy chef cooking up liquid eggs... most hotels offer continental for free. Luckily IHOP is across the street!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Kelly F,

Friendly staff and clean rooms - that's what it's all about!

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your experience. The next time you are booking your reservation ask us about our breakfast packages. We have several to choose from and they are definitely a great value.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Your team at the Salisbury Courtyard.
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for the week of the Poodle Club of America national specialty dog show. This hotel allowed the guests' poodles to stay in the rooms in comfort. The front desk, as well as the breakfast and maintenance staff, were all very friendly and accommodating. Free internet is great. My King room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. I was put in a disabled-access room so I could be near to my friends' room, so the bathroom was even larger than normal. My only complaint about the room was that the shower head (a mounted hand-shower on a hose) would not remain in a fixed position and would twist to the side when on.

The breakfasts are OK, but they used to be complimentary. There was an issue at checkout, as my friend's breakfast had been mistakenly charged to my room, and I was told there needed to be "manager approval" to reverse the charge because the "room booking system" was separate from the "breakfast system". Go figure.

I would stay here again, based on the hotel cleanliness and staff friendliness, but there are equivalent hotels in Salisbury at a lower price with complimentary breakfast.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear AMP88,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were in Salisbury with The Poodle Club if America. We look forward to this time every year.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the extra space that you had in the accessible room and I am sorry for the inconvenience with the shower head. Maintenance will be on top of checking all accessible rooms to solve that problem.

I have shared your comments with our front desk to find a better solution for handling billing issues when it comes to breakfast. Our goal is to make sure the front desk is better prepared in case that situation happens again.

I hope that even though you experienced some issues with your stay, that it won’t be enough to deter you from returning next year. We would love to have you back!