Courtyard Salisbury
  • Room Service
Residence Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)
Chesapeake Inn(Salisbury)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutback steakhouseocean cityfront desknewer propertyroom was cleanwould highly recommend this hotelstayed for one nightfitness centerother hotelsnice propertywould stay here againgeneral managercomplimentary breakfastthe young ladycourteous staffwater pressurefast food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Spending the weekend at Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Hotel was within 40mins of both location. Welcoming staff, she was wonderful and very accommodating to have both of my rooms on the same floor on a sold out Saturday. Room was clean and spacious, hotel in a very convenient location, surrounding by Best Buy, Target, Walmart, iHop, DD..
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear BMW2013F10,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and I am pleased that the front desk was able to accommodate your request for rooms close together. I hope that you were able to thoroughly enjoy our great beaches and get some rest as well.
It's going to be a long summer so we hope that you come back and see us again!

The Team at the Salisbury Courtyard

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Upon my arrival i was met by the wonderful staff at the hotel. Everything was wonderful from the clean rooms, to the wonderful grounds. It was close enough to Ocean City so the ride there was not a burden. My only down side was late in the evening about 11 pm my toilet began to back up. when we called downstairs to report it the front desk gentleman so you can come downstairs and get the plunger. why i never...lol Other then that I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank rmckoyjr
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear rmckoyjr,

Well I never - that made me smile. I so appreciate you having a sense of humor about that - however I have spoken to my staff about my expectation of the level of service we provide to our guests. Providing excellent customer service means going above and beyond and sometimes doing things here that we may never have to do at home. I am glad that your stay was not negatively affected and that you will come back and visit us again.

We will have great weather until September so I expect to see you again soon.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor!

The Team at the Salisbury Courtyard

Reviewed 12 May 2014

wonderful place to stay, from check in to check out. The staff was so pleasant, hotel clean
comfortable, we really enjoyed our weekend stay for a wedding. So convienent to everything, will be back most definitely. Highly recommend staying here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear sandi87,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We love all guests but especially wedding guests - the hotel is always full of such love, life and joy.

I am glad to know that our staff was pleasant and helpful. That is our goal each and every day.

If you are ever in Salisbury again, please be sure to stay with us. We'll be happy to have you back!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My mother-in-law and I was in Salisbury visiting with my son at Salisbury University and stayed at this hotel for the weekend. From the time we walked into the lobby until we left the staff was friendly, helpful, and clearly showed that they enjoyed serving others! A special shout-out to Michael, Executive Chef, and his wife who made sure we did not go hungry. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Dear S G,

You are the best! I shared your comments with Michael and he smiled from ear to ear! We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and hope you will continue to visit for many years to come.

We will always have a great breakfast waiting for you.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Meredith checked us in and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Her help was greatly appreciated! Hotel was in excellent shape and service was very good. We were able to upgrade to a suite which was appreciated greatly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 632DSM

Dear S32DSM,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at out hotel. Our staff loves to eat - so helping guests find a great dining experience is never a problem! We are glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.