“Great place and friendly staff.”

Courtyard Salisbury
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed her for one night so we would be close to Ocean City when our condo was available. Very clean and comfortable, plenty of restaurants and shopping near by and only 30 minutes or so to OC. Front desk staff was excellent. Just slept and went and could not ask for more.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BFMitchell893
Courtyard M, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear BFMitchell1893,

Great place and friendly staff - what else can you ask for? Thank you so much for being a guest at our hotel and taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is to always provide a clean and comfortable environment for our guests to hang out and relax. We are always at your service and hope that you had a great stay.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I coach a U14 girls fast pitch softball team and were in Salisbury for the softball world series at the end of July… I wish I could remember the name 3 young ladies at the front desk (I think one was Amber)…(I’m the guy that made you laugh with a discussion about karma lol)… they were great in offering suggestions on places the girls could go in between games but close enough that they would not be tired the next morning...etc.. you made our stay perfect..thanks for all you do…

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank freeisgood

Dear Freeisgood,

W had a blast hosting everyone that was here for USSSA and you are a saint for coaching. It is an extremely busy and demanding time during USSSA and I am glad that our staff was able to handle all of the business and still give our guests the attention that they required.

We are already looking forward to USSSA 2015! We hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My family stayed here just for one night on the way to the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk person was very welcoming. The hotel is located along a busy strip, so it was easy to find a bite to eat even though we got in late in the evening. I will mention that it is set back from the main road, so it was a little hard to find. The hotel is right next to an Outback Restaurant. Very nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Courtyard M, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear kmurph62,

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel and sharing your experience. We agree that we are in a great location. You can't beat 30 minutes to Ocean City or Assateague Island, surrounded by chain restaurants and local gems and only 10 minutes to Delaware.

We are glad that you had a great stay - even thought it was short. We will be here when you are ready for a longer visit.

We will see you next time!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The customer service offered by server Evelyn and front desk associate Amber was excellent. Evelyn anticipated my needs at breakfast daily, Amber was very pleasant and professional not missing a beat when I lost my room key. Hotel room was comfortable and clean. There could be variation in the breakfast offering especially for someone on a longer stay, This is a hotel which I would revisit and recommend to friends visiting the Salisbury/ Ocean City area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Patyhill64,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your hotel experience on TripAdvisor. I shared your comments with Evelyn and Amber and they were pleased to know that you appreciated them and their efforts. We don't always know how we touch each guest - we just work as hard as we can every day. But when we are able to actually able to hear how our guests feel - it is very reaffirming and we appreciate it more than you know.

We especially appreciate your comments about our breakfast. We brainstem all the time on ways that we can provide a better experience for our guests. We do have to follow the Courtyard standards but I can assure you that the next time you are with us - if there is something out of the ordinary that you might want - just let us know. If we can do it - we will.

Thank you again for being a guest at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Yours in service

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel is comfortable, breakfast food is great and the hotel is very clean. I have hosted several breast cancer events at this hotel and the staff was very accommodating. The location is near Walmart, shopping centers, restaurants, and more... I don't think you will be disappointed in staying at this location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Courtyard M, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear 627deebdeeb,

It warms our hearts to know that we have been taking care of you and your guests for a long time. We love our repeat guests - honestly after a while you begin to feel like our family. It's our goal to make all guests feel that way when they stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are here!

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great accomodations. Great location. The bed was like a cloud. The bathroom was a good size for two people. Right by the Highway. Great shopping locations. Good breakfast for a good price you may even get a deal that includes breakfast with your stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Brownsville51,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Salisbury and for taking the time to share your experience with the travel community.

It makes the staff very happy to hear that you had a great stay. We hope that means that you will come and visit again. We'll be looking for you!

Yours in service,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hotel is comfortable, clean, and with descent service. Location is not too far from the airport, and near the business centers.Bed may need a little work, a little too soft for my taste. Overall the room is clean, however, I did get a few bites of something while my stay. Breakfast is ok, but needs a little work. Parking is safe, and the rooms are quiet. I will probably stay again, however, the fact that I was charged for a full night for checking out 2 hours after my check out, was not too fair, considering that I had left the room and was coming back only for my bags. Tried to speak to the front desk young lady, however, she stated that these were the rules since housekeeping was not available. Seemed a little silly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SAM90277
Courtyard M, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Skye90277,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel to be clean and that our service was great - those are the two things that we pride ourselves on the most.

I sincerely apologize for the other inconveniences that you experienced while you were here. The Guest Service Representative at the front desk was correct that we typically charge for a late check out after 1pm however is housekeeping is still here we will usually make an exception. If this situation happens the next time you are here please feel free to ask to speak to a manager and if we can accommodate you we certainly will.

We hope to see you again soon!

Yours in service,