“Nice Hotel!”

Sleep Inn Salisbury
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
“Nice Hotel!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We needed a hotel for one night on our way to southern VA. The Sleep Inn was comfortable. The double room was well kept, the bathrooms clean. And, the staff accommodating and friendly. Easy access to 13 S and all the Salisbury has to offer: shopping, restaurants.

Stayed July 2014
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Whywine,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. We are glad to be able to provide each guest with a great visit. We do hope to provide you exceptional service in the future. Enjoy your summer vacation.

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Baltimore
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff was very friendly, everyone greeted us. Our room was slightly on the small size but was clean and comfortable. The drive to Ocean City was only 1/2 hour. I'm not sure I would choose this hotel if I planned to spend time in Ocean Ciry for more than several days. I can imagine that the drive would become a nuisance. However,for our overnight stay, the drive was no problem and the price was at least $100 cheaper then similar hotels that were close to the beach. The pool was small but empty and my kids really enjoyed it.

My only gripe was the continental breakfast. The hot options, eggs and sausage were not appealing. It would be best to focus on waffles, fresh fruit ( please offer more than apples and oranges), and fresh pastries.

Thanks for the free Wi-fi!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Hopkinsnurse,

Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. All of your comments and concerns will help us to continue to improve our guest service. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Salisbury
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The hotel was convenient and affordable for a weekend stay . The room and bathroom were clean as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful also. Also a plus that there is a pool and a continental breakfast too. I would stay here again for sure. No complaints on my end.

• Stayed July 2014
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, General Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Rachelx3lea,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to servng you in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Pool was clean and nice. Continental breakfast was great. Plenty of food for everyone. Location was ideal. 25 min straight shot to Ocean City. Definitely will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Karen W,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your feedback. It is with your help we are able to ensure, we are providing our guest with the best possilbe service. I will share your feedback with the staff. We do hope you will be our guest again , should you visit the Salisbury, Md area.

Georgetown, DE
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel with tax is under $100, restaurants and convenience stores are near by (within a block), and the hotel is the closest to the Delmarva Shorebirds minor league stadium (1/2 miles). The breakfast had fresh fruit (oranges and apples) which is important to me. If you stay, look for front desk girl Stephanie who was the highlight of the stay was she was so eager to assist and had a fresh feminine personality!

Room Tip: I distant enough from the route 50/east ring road intersection that street noise was no factor to me...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear KarlofDelaware,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. Stephanie has a great personality and provides amazing guest service. I will be sure she reads your review. Our location does make us convenient, especially for baseball fans. A short drive to the beach offers a great day trip. We will continue to work hard. We look forward to providing you exceptional service in the future.

Prince George, Virginia
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stephanie and Lauren were most helpful with our last minute visit to the Salisbury, Md Sleep Inn.
The room was very comfortable and had all of the conviences that you could ask for. We had no reservation and requested a lower level room. No problem there either. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel very welcomed.Shopping and restaurants very close by(within walking distance). This particular hotel even offer in house breakfast with a nice seating arrangement. We will be coming back for another visit, the next time we are in this part of the state.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear SoingCenter,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your stay. Our Guest Service Agents want to make you feel at home during your visit. We believe that customer service is the top priority. We make every effort to accommodate our guests’ request. I am happy to see we were able to meet your needs. We will use your feedback to continue improving our business. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Douglas, GA
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I've stayed at a few Sleep Inn's and a lot of Choice Hotel properties and this is definitely the best and nicest Sleep Inn I've stayed at. The desk clerks were nice, the rooms were small, but nice and clean with a newer modern feel even though this is an older hotel that seems renovated. The bed slept good, pillows were nice, and the internet was fine as well. Air conditioner worked great and the room met all my needs. The only minor issue I experienced was the remote control wasn't working well to the TV. The Hotel is on the outside of Salisbury and is close to many nearby cities to make this your overnight stop for business or pleasure. I stayed just for one night on business I had in Laurel, DE and the hotel was about 20 mins away, but was worth the 10 minutes extra drive to the other hotel I stay at in Seaford, DE. The room was also at a good price and the hotel does have an elevator. I did not do breakfast at the hotel, but like other reviewers have said the breakfast area is pretty small. There is a Denny's right next to the hotel and other eating places within 5 mins and even more options within 10 mins of the hotel. Everything you need if you ask me. Hope this review helped you as I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area. Also on a side note that to me makes me feel like this hotel's ownership really wants your business they offered me things that I've never received at other Choice hotels. They offered a complimentary snack pack for Choice Privileges members and also offered bonus points if I completed the Choice survey that I will be emailed after my stay if I call back and let the manager know I have completed the survey. I don't mind doing this at all for a hotel that is a good hotel and this one fits the bill.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Wofiiii,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay. We are appreciative of the time you have taken to provide a review of your stay. We aim to provide each guest with a great stay. We believe that if you treat each guest with individual care and concern, you can’t go wrong. We want our guest to share their experiences good, bad or indifferent. It is through these responses that we are able to improve for our guest. This helps to ensure we are doing everything in our power to create an enjoyable stay for our guests. We thank you for providing a review and helping other guest in their quest for lodging. We look forward to serving you in the future.