“Fruitland Location Is better”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Upper Marlboro, United States
“Fruitland Location Is better”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

There isn't adequate parking, which is the biggest problem. There were other issues like a bad odor coming from the ice machine, the internet was extremely slow, and my room door was so hard to open I scraped my fingers trying to get the door to actually turn and open. I reported all the problems, but the door was never really fixed. I dealt with the door issue and lack of parking my entire stay. To be fair, an engineer was dispatched, the problem with the door was just never really fixed. Also, if you are visiting a family member attending The University of Maryland Eastern Shore, this location does NOT offer family discounts for that school, however the Fruitland location does.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Kimberly Z
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear KimberlyZ:

I wanted to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to reveiew the facility. I am sorry to hear that the stay was not up to your expectations. I am glad to hear that an engineer did come and take a look at your door. i will look into the reason behind the no discount for UMES as we do offer a percentage off. I hope you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Tom Farina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Churchville, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hotel very cooperative in our requests. We had 2 rooms reserved and when we arrived, requested they be adjoining, which they were. Microwave and refrig in room very helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Mary S:

Thank you for aking the time to reveiw our property. I am pleased to hear that the staf had accomodated your needs and made your stay better. The microwave and Fridge were very pleasing to you. You have some items in our Suite Shop that you can microwave for the late night munchies. I look forward to your next stay with us and thank you for your loyalty.

King, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. In a main area and not off the beaten path. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Pretty good breakfast as well. In house snack area for that midnight snack attack. Would stay at this location again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Robert A:

Thank you for your loyalty and your recent review. I am happy to hear that you enjotyed your stay and will be back. The Suite Shop is always having things changing in there so make sure to check it out again. I have passed the review along to our team so they can see the kind words our guests are saying. Looking forward to your next trip.

Till next Time...
Bethlehem, United States
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have come to rely on "Hampton" locations given our experience with quality service, locations, rooms, and complimentary breakfasts. We also appreciate their locations that are "pet friendly" since we usually travel with our pet.

Dear James K:

Thank you for staying at our facility and reviewing the property. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I want to tahnk you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. Please visit us again on your next trip into town and of course, bring your pet(s).

New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Clean, comfortable and pet friendly. Just what we were looking for on our way from NH to OBX. Will definitely stay here again in our travels. Overall a good value. AAA rate was $113. We have paid less at other hotel chains, but feel that you get what you pay for really applies to pet friendly accommodations. Linens & comforters were very clean & fresh. Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear ShedinNH:

Thank you for taing the time to reveiw our facility. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the accomodations and that your faithful pet enjoyed it as well. the beds are very comfortable and if you enjoyed them that much, you can purchase the mattresses and bedding for your home. I just wanted to let you know that our rates to fluctuate from time to time as do other hotels so there will be a difference on every visit. I hope to see you again on your next road trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 October 2013

No major problems here. Rooms were neat and clean so was the bathroom area. Slightly over priced by just 10-15 bucks. Only problem was the refrig. It was not plugged in and the wife wanted to keep her drink cold. So she managed to plug it in. In the middle of the night I figured out why it was unplugged. It was very loud! Other then that no problems, I'd stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. I am sorry the refrigerator was unplugged but then made loud noises. Sometimes these things happen and we are not aware until we are told so I will make sure the Maintenance team are triple checking all of the units. Thank you again and we will see you again on your next trip.

Rochester, New York
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Wonderful, clean accommodations for myself and my wife along with our little dog. Perfect location and the perfect halfway point between upstate New York and the Outer Banks N.C. Our room was clean, linens fresh and very accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you and your wife, and your dog had a great time. I will make sure my team is aware of the review and how our guests feel. Thank you again.