“clean , friendly, central location”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reading, United States
“clean , friendly, central location”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great location for business travel. The hotel is fresh and clean, nice staff. Easy highway access and exit. I stay here everytime i am in the area for business. Secure building and resteraunts, mall, shop-s all right there to give you something to do at night.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Kathleen M:

Thank you for your continuity loyalty to our property and to the Hampton brand. I am pleased to hear that you have always had an enjoyable stay. I have pased along your comments you our team. Thank you again and we love having you here.

Tom Farina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Richmond, United States
Reviewed 13 February 2014

A group of us meet here as a middle point to plan a camp in the summer. The meeting facilities, food and staff are excellent. Those of us who stay overnight love the rooms and the complimentary breakfast. Then area has a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby as well. Great hotel, we'll be back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear XL:

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Hampton Inn Salisbury. I am very glad you and your other guests enjoyed everything from the guest rooms, to the meeting space, food, and staff. I look forward to your next trip to Salisbury and thank you again for your loyalty.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here back in September, and had no idea how nice it would be. We got a good deal, so we booked it and were so pleasantly surprised. Our room was so nice and comfortable, the breakfast in the morning was really good, and the staff were super helpful. Definitely stay here if you're in the Salisbury area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear samjanetrip:

Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn Salisbury and taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that you will be a loyal guest of ours. I look forward to you and your husband's return to Salisbuty and the Hampton Inn.

Joppa, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have stayed there on several occasions and the rooms are always clean and fresh and the staff is quick, pleasant and helpful. The location is quite convenient to all areas of Salisbury and Ocean City. However the breakfast is WONDERFUL! That's reason enough to stay there.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lynn W:

Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn Salisbury and for your continued loyalty. I apprieciate the time you ahve taken to review our facility and your stay. Your kind words have been passed down to the staff. Thank you again and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Hanover, United States
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stay at this hotel at least twice a year and are always pleased with the hotel itself and especially the staff. They always greet us and ask us if they can be of service. We will continue to stay at this hotel and I recommend it to business travelers and families.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Elliott S:

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hampton Inn Salisbury and for the kind words regarding our team. I havepassed your comments along to the staff and we all look forward to your next return to the Salisbury area.

Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed here three nights with my 20 lb dog. I loved that there was no extra charge for my pet and everything was fit for Hampton Inn standards, which is always superb. They allowed me a late check out of 12:30 as well. Breakfast was always good, even though it wasn't freshly made, but heated from frozen. Free coffee 24/7 and a great rec area. They close the pool and pool tables and arcade area at 10 p.m. which was a bummer, but the hot tub and pool were well-kept and clean. I was impressed by the cleanliness and comfort, although I have had more comfortable beds (mattress) in every other Hampton Inn I have ever stayed inn. Wireless internet had a good signal and I was very happy overall with my stay. I would stay here again if ever in the area with my dog again. Also, the temperature of the room was always great and easy to control and the window unit was very quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Alice G:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with the Hampton Inn Salisbury. I am very pleased that your stay exceeded your expectations from the breakfast to the pool area. My staff takes pride in the property and our guests and always trys to make people feel at home. We are all also animal lovers so we try to make the pets feel comfortable as well. Thank you for your continued loyalty to the brand and to our facility. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Plainville CT., United States
Reviewed 12 January 2014

It was late , we spent many hours on the road just wanted to rest. This was a pleasant stop along the way. We would stay at a Hampton Inn again. We travel the country restoring carousels and always looking for a place to stay that makes us feel comfortable while we are away from home. They Hampton Inn's seem to be set next to all the needs of the road. Good food, gas, places to see . What more could you ask for. So we are off again more horses to fix more miles to travel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear William F:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a reveiw for your last stay at the Hampton Inn Salisbury. Thank you for being a loyal customer to our property as well as the brand. How exciting to go around the country and restore carousels. There are so many around so I bet it takes up much of your time while on the road. I hope to see you again on your next trip through Salisbury and thank you again for your continued loyalty.

Tom Farina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Sleep Inn Salisbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!