“Great Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Barto, United States
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Of all of the hotel stays I have had in the last year, your staff made me feel the most comfortable. I didn't have an existing reservation and was handled so fast that i could not believe it coming in cold. I thanks you for that experience!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenifer P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you so much for letting us know how we're doing! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Annapolis, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel has such poor insulation and sound proofing you will likely find yourself sleeping in your vehicle if they are fully booked. We stayed during a period when the hotel was fully booked by a kids wrestling team. The hotel provided no security or hall monitors to keep the kids quiet and we paid a premium for two rooms. I will never stay there again and paid way too much to be up all night and listening to my neighbors tv and domestic disputes.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Robert O:

Thank you for posting your review. I’m so sorry you experienced some noise issues during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay and special event. We regret you experienced a noise level that made your stay unpleasant. We hope you will give us another shot the next time you are in the area.

Sincerely
St. Johns, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is a very quiet and clean hotel with friendly staff. The breakfast had many quality offerings and there was hot coffee available all day. Pool facility and game room was dated and unappealing to teenager. Close to all attractions and major interchanges.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Chris W:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that you like the breakfast and that the staff made you feel welcome. I am sorry to hear that you do not like the pool/game room facility. I hope you will be back in the Salisbury area and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Safe Travels
Odenton, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed here with a couple of friends for the night. The staff was very friendly.
2 small complaints- refrigerator didn't work all of the time and we could not get into front door in the wee hours of the morning- emergency phone for front desk was not working to get help. We had to wait for someone to come out in order to get in.
The rest of the hotel was great and clean.
Be sure to try out the breakfast, there were so many items to choose from and it hit the spot.
Will definitely come back!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear BriannaH:

Thank you for your review on your stay with the Hampton Inn Salisbury. Your response is reviewed by our management team to evaluate the needs and experiences of our guests. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and to have earned such a kind review from you. I'm sorry to hear about the refrigerator. i will do some research and have the Maintenance team take a look at it. I was unaware of the front phone and will definitly have it checked immediately. You are always welcome at the Hampton Inn Salisbury Maryland, and we hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for being our guest.

Kind Regards
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

My wife and I are aficionados of Hampton Inns, and have stayed in several in the past few years. From the warm and friendly reception on arrival to their clean, comfortable, spacious and well appointed rooms, the freshly laundered duvet covers, excellent complimentary breakfasts, free Wi-Fi service, and various other amenities like their easy-to-find locations, ample parking, proximity to several restaurants, and free coffee service, what is not to admire, to enjoy, and to be grateful for? Our most recent stay, this time at the Hampton Inn in Salisbury, MD, did not disappoint. Apart from all the features that we enjoy so much, I was pleased to see that there was also a heated pool (which I did not use), a couple of pool tables, a small but pleasant outdoor garden, which unfortunately we could not enjoy because it was raining, and a well-equipped fitness room. All the machines there were new and well maintained. It was a pleasure to work out on the treadmill and do some weights. Towels were plentiful, but unfortunately the containers for germicidal wipes for use on machines were empty.
There was another small problem with our room (404) which is the reason why I am giving this review only four stars, not five. It was very nice to find a large number of electrical outlets, including outlets for USB cables, which was a touch we greatly appreciated. But two of the lamps were not working. One just wouldn't turn on, either because the bulb was fused or because it wasn't properly plugged in. The other defeated us because it didn't seem to have a switch, being controlled perhaps by a light switch on the wall which we were unable to locate. Perhaps it might be a good idea to instruct the house staff to check on lights and switches periodically in case a bulb might need replacing or some other problem develops.
This said, we had a lovely stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear bsingh1029:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on your stay with the Hampton Inn Salisbury. I am very pleased to hear you had a wopnderful stay despite the issues you had with the lamps.I have forwarded this inforamtion to the Maintenance department to take care of. I apologize for the wipes in the fitness room being empty. They have since been replaced. Thank you again for your great review and your continued loyalty.

Till next time...
Scarborough, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stopped here on my way from NC to CT. I was bringing my Mom up to CT to be closer to her kids while she was going to go through chemo treatments for her newly diagnosed pancreatic cancer. The check-in staff was very compassionate and made up a gift bag of various snacks. It was very moving...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Katherine W:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your last stay. I am sorry to hear the circumstances behind your visit but I am pleased to hear that the staff had made your mom and yourself comfortable and were very compassionate.Thank you for your compliments to our staff, it shows us we are doing a great job in connecting with our guests.

Kind Regards
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Recently stayed for a business trip. Hampton Inn is a reputable chain of hotels and this visit did not disappoint. Room was clean. Hot breakfast buffet was excellent. Bed was comfortable. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, etc. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear WandJKPA:

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay with the Hampton Inn Salisbury. I am glad to see that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, from the rooms to the breakfast. I am very pleased to hear you will stay with us again. Thank you again for your review and your continued loyalty.

Sincerely