“So comfortable and so clean”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed there in may for the weekend. Had such a great experience, the entire place was so clean and the employees were beyond friendly. Would recommend anyone to go there. Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: May 2014
Jenifer P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for letting us know hos much you enjoyed your stay. We all look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel would have gotten four stars as the staff, amenities and room was clean. My main issue is the poor sleep that I got. The bed was so soft with no support. I was in a room with a double bed and my husband and I slept in one and the kids in the other. I tossed and turned the first night. By the second night, I was so stiff. I acknowledge I have spinal and hip arthritis and need bedding with support. Unfortunately, the pain from my arthritis flaring ruined my vacation. Maybe, after the first night I should have asked to change. Anyway, my search for a good hotel at a reasonable price continues in this area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know that we did not quite meet your expectations. It is honestly with our guest's feedback that we are able to determine exactly where improvement is needed.

Are are actually in the process of replacing all of our mattresses! I really hope that on your next trip to Salisbury you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The $115 for one night seemed high for the area. For $115 I should have gotten steak and eggs for breakfast. Don't get me wrong, this hotel checked all the boxes, short of the price. I would have given this the highest ranking possible at $85 per night. I was on business, so my company picked up the tab. The location was across the street from my appointment.

Room Tip: Try to get away from the parking lot as there will be folks in pickup trucks with diesel engines tha...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Staff was extremely into making your stay comfortable! We had a great experience here! Having the dogs with us was really great too!! Everything was within a short drive or walking distance! Definitely would stay again!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NYPOODLE

Thank you for taking the time to notice how much we love our guests! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Salisbury.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Hampton Inn was a great place to stay. Clean, good breakfast and pets stay free. Reception staff has a supply of pet treats and all the staff were wonderful with our two large dogs. Comfortable beds, close to shopping and easy to get too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We're thrilled to hear we made your stay enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We let them know at time of reservation we would be coming in late- the rollaway was in hallway, not set up we had to move a heavy chair that took three of us to fit bed which I was assure would fit no problem. The window in room had major crack in it was afraid it may fall out. And the noise level of other guests all night long was ridiculous.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced at our hotel! I've shared your comments with the team, and we are all truly sorry that we fell short of expectations. I hope that you'll consider being our guest again on your next trip to Salisbury so that we can do our very best to make it right.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very clean and staff looks like they take pride in what they do. Good value for the money. Would recommend this hotel to others without reservation. Overall an excellent experience. Good location, friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We DO take pride in what we do! We absolutely love our guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize our team. We can't wait to see you again next time!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Sleep Inn Salisbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!