Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak
US$110
US$189
US$166
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanexcellent lightinghotel reservationeasy accesslate arrivallounge areaevery staff memberwould stay here againbusiness tripthe staff was friendly and helpfuldesk clerkwashington dcrtegymstaplestargetmirror
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were visiting children in Silver Spring Near DC. Trip time ranged from fast to very slow. Do not head toward DC between about (:30 ad 10:30 unless you like traffic.

WIFi was free but erratic, probably under capacity when many guests are using it. It also makes you sign in frequently.

Breakfast is not included. Breakfast Bistro is Ok and not too bad pricewise. Better to go across teh street to Mike and Barry's Deli for breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet and get room toward Cherry HIllRd
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nhdrjon
GreenbeltGM, General Manager at Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Njdrjon,

Please allow me to take the time to say thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate your business.

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant visit with us. Regarding the Bistro, you are correct breakfast is not typically included. We do have rates that are available at times that include breakfast so should you return to visit your children please see if those rates are available.

We apologize if you had sporadic internet connectivity issues. We will be having an upgrade shortly so that will only improve the speed of our internet which is something that we are looking forward to.

Again, thank for staying with us and I really look forward to seeing you should your travels return you to our area in the future.

Silver Spring North Courtyard by Marriottt

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The decor is remarkable and relaxing; all new and it sparkles, but is relaxing. I was put in a suite, which had seating for at least 7, and the room was beautifully appointed. There was plenty of lighting and the temperature control was perfect (and quiet). The value was remarkable. Checkin and Checkout was fast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GreenbeltGM, General Manager at Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Bruce,

It is great to hear from you. Thanks for the review of the hotel, it is much appreciated.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed the suite. It is a great room if you are planning to have a mini meeting or to entertain some friends or family and I am gratified to hear that you were able to utilize the space in that way.

Please stop in again and visit us should your travels return you to the Silver Spring area.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I didn't actually stay at the hotel but had a meeting there. The meeting room was beautiful, clean, and well-appointed. There was even a dispenser of coffee & condiments. The bistro in the lobby offers some great breakfast & lunch fare. The lobby is modern & beautiful. The staff was knowledgeable & very friendly. If they host a meeting with so much class, I can only imagine this must be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GreenbeltGM, General Manager at Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Bob,

Thank you so very much. I appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel.

I am so happy that you had a great experience while attending a meeting at the hotel. Our building was renovated a year ago so the guest rooms align with our lobby and are also modern and airy. You must come and stay over with us sometime in the near future.

We look forward to serving you again should you return to our location.

Silver Spring North Courtyard

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I booked an overnight stay at Courtyard Silver Springs North, 12521 Prosperity Drive Silver Spring, MD 20904. The hotel is beautiful, charming and clean. The staff are very attentive and helpful. The rooms are lovely and super clean. We asked for the quiet side of the building and had no trouble sleeping. We had dinner there on the outside and had no problems with bugs bothering us. The hotel is situated in a business area but there was plenty of places to walk. I would highly recommend this hotel for price and services.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Pat,

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was so gratifying to read your comments.

Here at the Silver Spring North Courtyard by Marriott we strive to deliver best in class service to our Guests and I am so happy that we provided that for you.

Please enjoy the remainder of the week and stop in and visit us in the future should your travels return you to the Silver Spring area.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This hotel is always so professional when dealing with me - they make my trip away from home much easier to manage. The Bistro is a big plus - ask for John and he will take great care of you. He can whip together an amazing BBQ chicken flatbread and give you an ice cold beer while he prepares it.

John is great!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GreenbeltGM, General Manager at Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Kevin,

What a wonderful review. Thank you so very much.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoy the Bistro. The BBQ flatbread is also one of my favorites. I will most certainly recognize John in our next Associate meeting and celebrate your comments.

The next time that you are here please ask for me so and give me the opportunity to thank you in person.