“Would Not Stay Again”

Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Silver Spring
LAFAYETTE
“Would Not Stay Again”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The entire hotel needs renovation. There was not enough electrical outlets, not enough towels (towels were old and hard - need replacing), after reporting that the heater did not work (outside temperature was 36 degrees) and the bedside light did not work, we were offered a choicwe other ofther room. After we inspected the three other rooms, we selected the lesser of the evils. We still had to go and get towels ( there was not any wash cloths) We had to request a coffee maker and get cups from the lobby . The guests in the adjacent room argued loudly the first two nights. My reservation was for four nights. We left at 8:00PM the third day. We could not sustain any longer.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank CLEO L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Indianapolis
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I am terrified to stay at this hotel. I am very upset that my friend booked at this hotel that has not gotten good reviews at all. Is it really as bad as everyone is stating, because I am so upset right now and already feeling as though my trip to DC is not going to be a good one. Why didn't I book this myself. I am used to 4 star hotels and this hotel got a one. HELP!! I will definitely update you guys.

Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Silver Spring hotels

Pinellas Park, Florida
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I was satisfied with my room, its comfort and cleanliness over my week long stay. Staff were helpful and friendly. My room rates was refreshingly low for Silver Spring, and discounted 10% for the weekly rate. My room came with free Wi-fi, a large cable TV, refrigerator, and microwave oven. There is a Subway that serves breakfast sandwiches and subs next door, and a Seven Eleven convenience store a block away on Georgia Avenue. The location is in a mediocre part of town, but walking distance to the Metro.

Room Tip: My room was located in the building attached to the lobby. Other reviewers may have stayed at the an...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Joe06309, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Spring, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
gilamark, Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you found your stay with us delightful and convenient, all with a great value. We will see you on your next trip here! Sincerely,General Manager, Joe Oden
Dublin, California
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I had been in this hotel for 4 nights during my recent business trip to Silver Spring. It was a very decent hotel. The room was very clean, the wi-fi was very good and you have ample parking space to park your car.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Joe06309, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Silver Spring, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
Dear AshimB,

Thank you for your review, it is very appreciated. We are glad that you were able to enjoy 4 nights at our hotel. We work to provide the most helpful amenites for our guests and make your stay here as relaxing as possible. Your feedback helps our staff to know that their hard work is appreicated.

Hemantha Jillella