“This review is intended to go only to Days Inn, for their...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Silver Spring

Days Inn Silver Spring
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Silver Spring

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Aurora, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Poor maintenance....should have notice big puddle of water on floor when cleaning; lots of people just hanging around, short of loitering....should have turned around when hotel staff behind plexiglass....pool only open a short time and not published... When I checked out 3 days early...they didn't even ask why...they knew

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Joe06309, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Spring, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and we do apologize for any inconvenience. We have made changes to the interior and the exterior of our property for our guest to have a comfortable and a pleasant stay.
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Me and my husband booked a two night stay the room they gave us had roaches mouse poop on bed, sheets had hair all over the place and microwave was filthy so they moved us to another room the next morning so we left out to eat and go other places left the tv on in the room and the privacy tag do not disturb why when we come back to room there was $20 missing so I was pissed manager gave me 30 dollars for my lost night before manager gave my husband 40 we appreciate it but we would never stay here again and they should a gave us all our darn money back for the uncomfortableness

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Guest,
We do apologize for the inconvenience. Based upon your review we have tightened up on the security of our hotel to ensure that we do not have such problems again. We also have made changes to the interior and the exterior of the property for our guest to have a pleasant and comfortable stay. We would like you to come stay with us again during your next visit and give us your feedback.

Travellers are raving about these Silver Spring hotels

Richland, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Front desk staff was pleasant, but useless. Sewage erupted from tub and toilet onto the floor one evening but "nobody was available" to clean up the mess. We finally demanded to get another room and we were able to move. No breakfast available. The part of the hotel by the office wasn't bad, not well maintained, but okay. The back area of the hotel was a completely different story. Hookers sitting on the stairs being yelled at by a pimp. Condoms on the hotel walkway. Rooms were spartan and not well maintained. DO NOT stay at this motel!

Room Tip: Rooms near the office are better than the ones in the back section.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,
We do apologize about the inconvenience that you may have had during your stay. Based upon your review we have made updates and changes to the interior and the exterior of this Hotel. We have also tightened up on security to ensure that this doesn't happen again. We thank you for your review and once again apologize for the inconvenience.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This was the worst experience that I have ever had in my life. When I went to take a shower the pipe didn't work and the tub stated to fill up, the after a long day of running around for business purposes I pulled back the pillows to get greeted by a massive amount of rat feces. I was so mortified that I ran out in my pajamas to the office to let them know and he liked he was unsure what to tell. Now he gave me another room and as I was moving my stuff I was greeted by prostitutes and pimps. I have never felt so disgusted in si many was. I wish I could give a negative 10.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Joe06309, Manager at Days Inn Silver Spring, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,
We do apologize about the inconvenience that you went through. We have made changes to our rooms and also tightened up on security to ensure that we do not have the same problem again.