This hotel is very basic. The bathroom was small with no counter space. It was difficult to comfortably get ready for anything in it. The beds had very small square pillow that were rather odd. Breakfast was only so so also. I stayed here because it was only 5 miles from where I needed to be in Washington D.C. Had to pay to park which is ok but I was unaware of that fact till I arrived. Didn't book direct with hotel so that may have been the problem. They are supposed to be starting renovations this year but I will not stay again. Very small elevators and front desk people ranged from very good to "are you kidding me!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring