“Italian Sodas”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stop here a lot for the Italian Sodas after walking the island. They rock. I always have good interactions with the staff. Sweet girls. Ordered food once. I got a turkey club wrap. It was good. Hours are a bit odd though. I think they should be open later on Saturdays.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I came here for lunch because of the great reviews from Trip Advisor, and my fellow reviewers you don't ever let me down. The two ladies that were there on my visit were very friendly. I had a blackberry/hazelnut iced latte (amazing), ham and cheese on pretzel roll and salad, both of those were delicious and portion size was good, (not to huge). I got a slice of key lime pie to go and put it in my husbands lunch today and he said it was fantastic. I would definitely return.

1  Thank SharieN_13
Reviewed 19 June 2014

You have to try it while you are there! It's a little pricey for the pie but probably the best I've had.

1  Thank Marie C
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We drove through Solomons Island for a quick look, and the name of this little joint caught my eye on our travel map. Unfortunately, they were closed that day - however, we drove through the next day and specifically stopped to try the key lime pie. Delicious, and I'm glad we stopped!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have never been unhappy with the food, drinks or just a great greeting when you walk in 9a or late at night. I'm a coffee person and get my Italian Roast coffee bean and other coffees from here. Best ground coffee I have had and I have had a lot. Now the food, the Turkey Wrap is my favorite lunch and evening food. The morning sandwiches I use a fork and knife so GOOD!