“Great food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Hands down one of the best Chinese restaurants. A local favorite for years and I am never disappointed. I don't think there is anything on the menu that isn't good. It's a cozy little restaurant, and you should really try the Shanghai Mai Tai. Delicious! If you have a decent group, go for the duck or the whole fish. Can't await to go back.

• Visited December 2013

southern maryland
“It was the best until the new owners made changes”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

They did have the best Chinese food around until they switched owners and they made changes to the menu...now its just like all the others-nothing special :(

• Visited September 2013
Cape Charles, Virginia
“Big surprise....”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Not what we expected next door to the bingo spot. Inside decor was current and clean. We enjoyed the food and drink for an affordable price. Our favorite was the house-made mustard sauce!

Visited September 2013
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Customer service lacked”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I noticed that under the new management the service needs to be better. We were the only customers in the restaurant, and multiple times we had to find our server. They also made a mistake on my bill and they eventually corrected it.

• Visited June 2013
Port Republic
“Best Chinese food around”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We have been going to China Harbor for years. I feel like they deserve a review. I think this place is best known and most used for their carry out. I must say that while their carry out is great, eating in is even better. We have moved from the area (not far) and have tried other Chinese places closer to us but none compare. We make the effort to travel to Solomons for great Chinese food when we are in the mood. The food here is always great and the staff is friendly and efficient. If you like the carry out I encourage you try eating in once. I promiss you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited June 2013