“absolutely terrific meal!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This one of the best places in the greater area, no doubt about it.

The place has 11 tables. We got in right away. And there is a small pub/bar next door to accommodate overflow while you wait.

Once inside the atmosphere is a bit noisy, but expected, and yet comfortable. The food options are tremendous, a bit pricey, yet inviting. The prices vary and I could only imagine, are worth every penny you spend.

We (wife and I) each got a pricey item at $25 a plate. And I can tell you that each plate was worth every it. Terrific, cooked to order food, that was fresh, delicious and definitely recommendable.

I got a dessert too .. and it was worth it too.

Definitely a recommended place to eat. Cheers!

2  Thank jeff_balding

Reviewed 11 July 2014

An intimate little restaurant tucked away on Solomons Island. Great food on an ever-changing menu keeps us coming back. Drinks in the quaint bar next door make even waiting for a table fun. We've never had a bad experience at CD Cafe!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Two tennis players, an excellent cook and a diabetic went to lunch. What are the chances that all would love the place? All did. The chef even came out of the kitchen to make menu changes assisting the diabetic.
The CD opened at 11:30 and we were the third table to arrive. In short order all tables were full but the staff and kitchen managed to provide top quality and prompt service to all.
Appetizers, entree's and desserts all perfect.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband came for dinner arriving at 5:15 and the girl at the bar was very rude and said they don't open until 5:30 and we could go wait in the lounge next door. We went to the lounge and it was empty, couldn't find anyone to wait on us so we left and dinned elsewhere. I gave it another try and came back the next day for lunch and the staff was super friendly, and service was great. The portion size of my grilled veggie sandwich was huge, I couldn't even eat it as a sandwich, which was okay I omit the bun ofter. It tasted pretty good when I was eating it, however, for the rest of the day I had an oily film in my mouth that I could not get rid of. I iced tea was fantastic. I thought it was expensive, and when I eat a meal I don't want to taste it for the rest of the day. Would not go back.

4  Thank SharieN_13
Reviewed 10 June 2014

When in Solomon's, it's our habit to go the the Dry Dock at Zahniser's Marina. But it was a pre-season Sunday night, and the Dry Dock was closed. Instead, we walked over to CD Cafe and were pleasantly surprised that this little spot inside a small office building could deliver such good food and service. The food is high-end and seasonal; seafood, steak. We had to wait a bit for a table, but it was worthwhile.