“Valentine Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Solomons
Solomons Victorian Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Solomons B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My husband and I just returned from our second stay at this charming inn. We wanted a romantic place to celebrate Valentines day. We had such a wonderful time the first time we stayed there, that we knew this would be the perfect getaway. We had a great time. We stayed in the Manitou room, which was beautiful, clean and the view can't be beat. Breakfast was gourmet and delicious. We had my favorite panzanella egg casserole, grapefruit, breakfast ham and devine coffee cake. Coffee was also great. Helen made us feel right at home! We are looking forward to another visit this summer! As I stated in my first review, Helen, you truly have a magic touch!

Geoff and Kim

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Solomons Victorian Inn

Reviewed 2 November 2012

My husband and I spent a wonderful weekend at Solomons Victorian Inn. We had a great time. The inn is so warm and welcoming. We stayed in the Manitou room on the second floor. The view was spectacular. The room was beautifully decorated and very clean and comfortable. Helen and Richard made us feel right at home. Every detail was taken care of. When we returned to the inn every afternoon there were delicious cookies waiting. Breakfast each morning was delicious and gourmet. We loved the town and can't wait to plan another weekend at the inn! Thank you Helen and Richard, you have a magic touch! Geoff and Kim

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kim58204
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We celebrated our 41 anniversary there. The room and the entire Inn was clean, comfortable, and charming. The breakfast was delicious. I have special food needs and they took care of me. They gave good suggestions about where we could go in the local area. We loved it and will definitely the first chance we get.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Nautical room on the top floor and loved it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cheryletouchton
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I spent the weekend at Solmons Victorian Inn in Solomon's Island. This lovely home was in the perfect spot to see the harbor as well as walk to the local nightlife & seafood. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. Charming stain glass windows in the room really set it off so pretty. Helen and Kim were the perfect hosts and the breakfast they served was so good. Stuffed French toast with fresh fruit! The garden area around the home was very picture worthly. Make sure to pet Lucy while you are there, what a sweetie !
I would stay there again !! Charlene

Room Tip: They are all so pretty and look over the garden or the Harbor you can not go wrong.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I spent 4 nights while attending an arts festival. Helen and her husband were so accommodating to all my needs. The first room I had was a lovely Victorian with windows that overlooked the harbor. It was small but perfectly functional. The last night my husband and I stayed in the spacious and beautiful suite which occupies the third floor. The views are spectacular and a wonderful lay out and design. Breakfast on the weekend was scrumptious . A real treat!!. Solomon's is very small so you can walk to most restaurants. It was so nice to relax on the rockers on the front porch. The garden is also lovely.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank EJAdec2009
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My friend and I did a quick overnight romantic getaway to Solomon's Island. We booked a few days in advance and were lucky to secure a room at a great price. The location was great! Walking distance to water and resturants. Great breakfast! It was my first bed and breakfast experience. I wasn't totally comfortable with one of the owners...not sure if she was overwhelmed, but she was not very warm... it was almost like she was suprised to see us our our type...either way, we didn't let the odd vibe we both felt from her ruin our time there. Solomon's is a cute and quaint little place and it was a nice and easy getaway from DC. I would recommend the location and the property for the value and decor.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mssukki
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I must say this was our first bed & breakfast and it was absolutely amazing! I liked how much privacy we had and the breakfast was great as well. The location is perfect, you can walk to everything. We will visit again in the summer.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solomons
Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center and Marina
Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Quality Inn Beacon Marina
Island Inn and Suites
Island Inn and Suites
#1 of 1 in Piney Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park

Been to Solomons Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!