“Blue Crab Heaven”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 8
Description: Beach Front Restaurant And Tiki Bar, Boat Dockage Available, Free Parking, Award Winning Crab Cakes, Family Friendly, Indoor And Outdoor Dining Options
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were in stevensville, Maryland in June 2014 and visited this restaurant twice in one week. Fabulous waitress taught us how to open, eat and enjoy locally caught Blue Crab. I hate seafood!!! But this was BEST crab Ive ever eaten!!! Excellent place to enjoy local seafood. We had clams too, my family truly enjoyed them! Tiki bar was awesome, bartender was most accommodating and was most friendly. Beautiful scenery and great beach area. We visited bar and enjoyed the sunset with some locals. You must stop here for the crab. I cant express enough how great it was...this young waitress ( Im sorry I cant remember her name) was funny and patient with us. She is truly an asset to your staff, she was an excellent teacher!!! She might even remember us, we video taped her lesson for future reference!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited the Eastern Shore with my husband. Told by someone I met at last year's MD Seafood festival this is a great place for seafood. Dawn, our server, was very pleasant and explained the daily specials and items on the menu. We decided to try some different appetizers, one being "half and half" crab soup. I was a little disappointed, though not sure how that combination would be. I couldn't really taste crab, maybe that was due to having the cream of crab soup layered on top of the traditional MD crab soup. My husband loved his prosciutto wrapped fried scallops! Only wish it wasn't served with a red pepper cream sauce that over powered the delicate taste of the scallop. I'd consider ordering it again, but without the sauce. Maybe I am more of a purist when it comes to eating seafood. My husband's grilled Rockfish was great. Really fresh taste. I ordered a soft shelled crab dinner. It was nicely battered, but spicy. Delicious side dishes and great portions. If you think I am not rating this restaurant great, I am not! I'd go back again and perhaps just avoid some items with sauces. I think I'll order their two hour all you can eat crab feast! Also, there's a great beach, outside Tiki Bar with some Caribbean music playing. Great place along the water to see a sunset!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've been several times while visiting family and it's always good. Everything I have tried has been great. It's a nice atmosphere and great food. Can't wait til next time.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Okay the down and dirty on the Kentmorre . Restaurant like most kent island restaurants ( not Annie's ) need a make over desperately. It's just OLD inside the restaurant and the good is average. The bathrooms are disgusting. Come on owners. Disgusting.
Outside tiki bar has views that are the best on the island. No question BUT the tiki bar could be Sooo much better. Make it larger and add some benches for people to sit. When it's crowded the kids running around and hogging up the swings is pathetic. Drinks weren't as good as I thought they should be. Had orange crush and rum runners.
Parking is terrible but it can't be improved. This place has SO much potential but the owners haven't done enough. Omg re do the bathrooms and dining area please.
The inside bar is small and unappealing. Prices are good.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We ate there on the last day of our trip to the Eastern Shore of Md. We had cream of crab soup, clams , crab cake ans soft shell crab. After going to four other restaurants that served the same fare, this one came out on top! Casual atmosphere, great service, and the food was the best we had.