“Family Funtastic!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christian...
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

This was our second stay at this property and I must say it was ran down this time... The best amenity is the pool area. I like the fact the pool boy came daily..however I had to inquire about it. I think they should tell you before someone witness a stranger in the house. The entry bathroom was out of use upon arrival. The door was off hinges. Another disappointment was to find out the dryer was not working after washing swimsuit. It needs a good walk through by the property manager because it was alot of little things such as two of the second level tvs were suck on 1 channel. I won't name them all but I did turn them in at check out and lastly it really brother us that the Previous guest burned an american flag so we decided not to use the fire pit and the neighbors dog kept running up on deck and pooping in grass so we avoided the outside.

pEnSbUrGh...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Pool, Okay House”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The best thing about the house is the pool. It has windows looking in from kitchen and hallway, as well as alarms on doors, so keeping an eye on the kids was easy. It made the rainy days much more bearable. However, the house was just ok. For example, the house easily sleeps 12 yet the dining table only seats 6. There are 4 stools at the kitchen counter, but they face away from the table. The main living space is not open to the rest of the house. Fire pit was littered with garbage and old cigar and cigarette butts from previous guests. The chairs surrounding it were covered in fungus. The weather didn’t cooperate so it was a nonissue. Moreover, the shower heads in two of the bathrooms were not working properly and the outdoor trash bin was too small. The amenities in the community are nice, par 3 course and fishing pond were a hit with our family. Overall our stay was good and I definitely recommend the Waterfront Greens community.

Management Response
7 May 2018
Hello-

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will do our best to deliver a 5-star experience in the future. We will review your comments across departments to see where we can continue to grow and improve. Thank you-

Your Friends at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations

Reviewed 16 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing