“Animal Crossings is spacious and comfortable.”

Review of Animal Crossing

Bedroom 2 double
Lower level sitting area
Lower level sitting area
Bathroom private
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
7 Oct 2013
While 'stuff happens' (and the hot tub had a catastrophic failure shortly before your arrival), it is wholly unacceptable for this to NOT be communicated to you at the earliest known opportunity. I will be looking into how your matter was handled and get to the bottom of why it was so poorly handled. We CANNOT have any of our guests in any of our homes not be treated with the utmost care. I will follow up with you directly after doing my research.

Travellers are raving about these Swanton hotels

VA

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Gaithersburg
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
pa
Reviewed 28 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
28 Jul 2010
Unfortunately you are the second person to complain of spiderwebs at Animal Crossing. We are going to recommend to the homeowners to have a thorough pest treatment completed on the house. This should remedy that problem going forward. We will also follow up with the maintenance man as to why he did not put the cover back on the light switch after replacing the switch which failed during your visit. Finally, we will follow up with the grill as that is an important part of many folks visits to our area. Our inspector should have noted that the grill was in the condition you mention and had it replaced.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8444117964
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing