“AUCE”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Easton, Maryland
“AUCE”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was a first time visit. Was there just to enjoy the band for the evening. Well, the price on the AUCE Crabs could not be passed up. ONLY $35, included fried chicken, corn on the cob, French fries, coleslaw. All the crabs were #1's, for AUCE that's unheard of. Great view as well!! We'll definitely be back. They also have cornhole boards!! Another big bonus, they are pet-friendly!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lewis21601

Carvel Beach, MD
“Harrison's”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A little age on the place, but has character. The bar is nice and wait staff are very nice. We have never stayed there, but every time we get in the area, we always at least stop in for a drink or lunch.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Joe J
Lexington Park, Maryland
“Beautiful view, okay food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I ate outside, with a view of the pier. We split a salad with goat cheese as an appetizer. It was generously sized and absolutely delicious, worth every penny. We also ordered fresh citrus drinks from the bar, which were equally fresh & delicious. My first drink arrived with a bug in it (that can happen when both the bar & your table are outside). The waitress brought a new drink promptly, but tried to make it sound as if it had landed in my drink after she delivered it (it was mixed down inside). Why bother? My husband had the filet, which he really enjoyed. I had the rockfish, which was just okay. The sides were lackluster, and we barely touched them. We rarely saw our server, though she was pleasant when we did see her. With tip, our bill was over $100 and honestly, it was not worth the cost. If back on Tilghman, we might go back to try to the buffet, but I don't know that we would get dinner there again.

Visited May 2014
home
“The vegetables were the highlight”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Last Sat. night we drove from Baltimore for their famous seafood buffet. We have been before and were anticipating great softcrabs. We were slightly disappointed. Before you had nice size soft crabs but this time they were small starting but, then they were also cut in half making them very dry. The crab balls were good, but the imperial was to heavy with red peppers overwhelming the taste of crab. But the Mac and cheese....oh my the best I have ever had. Also great was the Lima beans and corn pudding. Two kinds of fish were steamed flounder and some kind of fried fish. We will go back especially for the vegis.

1 Thank Ktravels07
Delray Beach, Florida
“great seafood buffet”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just ate here this past Saturday and had the seafood buffet. Everything was fresh and delicious. There wasn't one item that I didn't like and I tried everything..It's such a great value. Also enjoyed the deck, great drink specials and live music. It doesn't get any better than that. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2014