“Average hotel room”

Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

The room was spacious and somewhat clean; however, one of my colleagues has a water bottle and half eaten candy bar under her bed! Which does make you question the cleanliness of all of the rooms! Some mold noted in the shower-yuk! The bar was great though- a few nice beer selections. The breakfast and lunch options were just so-so. Kind of a strange lay-out as well. My room overlooked the interior of the hotel! Never opened my blinds- bad design, if you ask me.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim W
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

I am very sorry to learn of your friend's housekeeping issue. We certainly agree that a clean room is a basic hotel service which our guests should certainly be able to take for granted. I was glad to see you enjoyed our bar; we do have some great local beers. Also, rooms that do not care our Atrium are usually available upon request. Thank you for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is a great hotel. Reasonably priced, with great courtyard and atrium. Clean and ample sized rooms. Friendly and courteous staff. My only criticism: they do NOT provide free buffet breakfast with your stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Our Atrium is very popular with our guests, and I am glad you enjoyed it. If you earn Gold or Platinum status with IHG Rewards Club, we can even include that complimentary breakfast. Thank You!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Was here for a wedding reception. The food for the reception was surprisingly good. The rooms were dated but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Has an onsite bar which was a great place to hang out after the reception.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

I’m so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We love hosting weddings, and I’m sure our banquet team will be excited to hear you were pleased. Thanks

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed here on a business trip and all features were excellent. Clean lovely rooms. Polite and helpful staff. Food in their restaurant was also excellent. Would definitely stay again. The towels and bedding were top quality. Very busy on weekends but rooms were very quiet with no noise from outside. We enjoyed our stay and had outstanding meal

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PopsyBedminster_Pa

We really do appreciate you for letting us know. Thank you so very much for your review.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Great location in North Baltimore, especially if you have a child in one of the Baltimore universities! Room was new, bed was very comfy and the bathroom was quite nice. Hotel is 10 minutes from downtown via Rt. 83, which is so convenient. Check in and parking were effortless. Made reservation 7 days in advance a got the room for $109. This place is a slam-dunk!!

Stayed: October 2013
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I just stayed her for two nights and was extremely disappointed. On Friday night when I checked in I attempted to get on the internet and it was not working. I had to call a 1-866 number to get assistance and after being put on hold was told they had to call the hotel to see what the problem was. I then called the hotel manager on for the evening who informed me that they just found out their internet was down. With a hotel full of guests including the Army female soccer team they did not know the system was down until I called. Find this hard to believe. Like a previous guest it took 5-10 minutes for water to get hot and they have four enormous pillows on the bed all of which raise your head up 8+ inches off the bed. I had to use a bath towel to as a pillow. When I asked the front desk the next morning for a different type of pillow I was told that was not possible.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank penguin45
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Last Saturday evening, we did experience an internet outage. Our internet service was restored very early Sunday morning. I understand how important WIFI access is, and I am very sorry that our service was interrupted.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

When you walk up to the front desk the staff is very friendly! Our check-in was very quick! The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable! We actually had dinner that night at their restaurant and it was very good! We will definately be coming back next year!

• Stayed: September 2013
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

We are looking forward to welcoming you back next year. Thank you for sharing your kind review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
4 mi away
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel

Been to Radisson Hotel North Baltimore? Share your experiences!