“Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient”

Holiday Inn Timonium
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had two rooms, each with two queen beds, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The attached Chili's Restaurant was very convenient, as we did not even have to go outdoors to get to dinner! For $5 each, we were able to enjoy the hotel's very good all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet that included scrambled eggs, bacon, Danish, bagels, cereal, fruit, yogurt, and more. The front desk staff could use a customer service refresher course, however. All in all, a very good experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Mary W, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! We hope you stay with us again the next time you are in the Timonium area!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My daughter and I booked an accessible room (she is in a wheelchair) at this hotel about a month ago. We were attending her college orientation and drove from NY for 5 hours in torrential rain. We got the key and went to our room, which turned out to not be accessible. It was a hearing impaired room. I called the front desk and told them that it was the wrong room and they said that there were no other accessible rooms available and that they were booked. It was already after 11 PM and we asked if there was another Holiday Inn in the area and they said there was one a few miles away and that they called and told them we were coming. I specifically asked for a room with two double beds and they said that it definitely had two beds. When we got there there was only one king bed. It was going on 12AM and we were exhausted. I am extremely disappointed that this hotel gave us the wrong room and couldn't accommodate us. I will never stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane B
Mary W, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I am sorry that we did not have an accessible room available for you and that the Holiday Inn Express did not either. We do not have accessible rooms with 2 beds because of the limited space. With 2 beds, a wheelchair would not be able to maneuver. I can understand your frustration and I truly apologize!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel was probably the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in!! Very clean and well worth the money!The one thing negative I would say is it has the most unfriendly and rude front desk staff I have ever seen at a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel! I am very disturbed to hear about the front desk clerks. If you could please email me at mwintz@hillmgt.com to let me know when you checked in so I know who was working, I would greatly appreciate it! I will make sure to follow up on these comments!! Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was in town to drop my freshman son off at college. Stayed for 2 nights. The front desk and housekeeping were very accommodating and welcoming! I truly enjoyed my stay here. I will be a regular in the area for football games. This will definitely be my choice hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

That is such an exciting time! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you back!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The two women who serve breakfast at this hotel were extremely nice and helpful. I am sure it can be a thankless job at times, but they were upbeat and friendly. They dealt with a bunch of Lacrosse players and their families with a smile.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the review! I shared your comments with the breakfast ladies and they were very appreciative!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was in town for a funeral, My Aunt paid for a handicapp room. The room was lovely and clean. On the other hand I was looking forward to a relaxing night but the television satellite went out at least every five minutes on every channel, the toilet would not flush properly and was almost over flowing every single time we flushed and I have never in my life seen tinier pillows. There was no actual blanket on the bed. If I wanted breakfast I had to pay for both my husband and I and was glad to pack early and leave the next morning. I had stayed for 2 weeks prior in a tiny motel in Jersey and for only 260 a week got a decent breakfast, a toilet that worked and tv anytime day or night plus CLEAR movie channels.. This room was NOT worth 125 dollars a night even with the funeral discount.

2  Thank pinkbatmobile
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear pinkbatmobile,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am happy to know that you found our room clean. However, it is regrettable to hear that your stay was negatively affected by the room amenities, particularly the television and the toilet. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving the facilities and services that we offer to our guests.

Thank you for your time and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Holiday Inn is a bit worn, but well managed and clean. The Chilis next door offers some food and drink without driving, but this area does not offer much. The breakfast, for a few extra bucks, was good for the value and did the trick.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear SBSTex,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments. I am happy that you liked our breakfast offerings and that we were able to provide you with a comfortable accommodation. Your feedback is surely appreciated as this is one of the ways that we determine what areas we do good and areas we need to improve on.

Once again, thank you for staying and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Timonium? Share your experiences!