“Nice place to stay with family” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB

Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Upper Marlboro
“Nice place to stay with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Very confortable room and very clean, nice breakfast, secure elevator ( only works with card key).

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank rmorenof

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

I love this hotel! I travel to the Prince George's Equestrian Center often and this hotel is really convenient. It is clean and comfortable. The staff is really friendly, the rooms are great, the beds are comfortable. I stay here every change I can. I am usually by myself, and this is a really safe hotel for a woman to stay alone as well.

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel and its management and staff!

Room Tip: Ask for room on highest floor. Hotel in general is very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank scad_mfa
virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2011

I am a big fan of Sleepins and have stayed in many. This one had no rooms but the one with a Jacuzzi. The pictures on line showed this nice Jacuzzi a triangle one in the corner of the room. Not the case. It was a bathtub in the bathroom. Not the atmosphere I saw online but a Jacuzzi tub looking at a toilet. The lobby was always hot my 4 day stay there. Location is all in what suits your needs as it did mine. You will have to drive for dining as there is one sub/Pizza shop within walking distance. Also a convince store beside the hotel. My other stays at Sleep Inns there have always been cookies placed on the counter in the evenings. Not the case here. They said they had never heard that. All in all it was priced good, rooms were clean and served the purpose for me. Would I stay again. I would look elsewhere first but would stay if nothing else was available.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank va804
Jonestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

I traveled to the area to see the Buffalo Bills play the Washington Redskins and I compliment this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. that was only the beggining. Everything was so up to date as i did ask if the hotel was new and it was 2 yrs i think they said. the room was verry nice and clean, and comfortable. I woke the next morning and was so refreshed that the beds were so comfortable i didnt want to get up. i will def. stay here again when i travel to the Wash. D.C area

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank SRooney92
PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2009

We were visiting the DC area and needed a place to stay nearby. The cheapest and closest hotel to DC was this Sleep Inn and I have nothing bad to say about our stay. The room + bathroom were clean, there was internet access. I don't remember if we had a mini fridge, but we didn't need one. The person at the front desk was friendly, but slow at checking people in. They had complimentary breakfast... not much to choose from, but better than nothing. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kay045
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2009

My fiance and I stayed here for Valentine's day. We were looking for a jacuzzi room for a good price. The price was OK, $200.99 for Valentine's Night and we got 2 roses and a small box of chocolates. The room rents for $99 on regular nights, It was very clean and well kept. The hotel is relatively new...opened in July 2008. We requested a smoking room and they were all on the below ground level (I didnt want to say basement level). We were thinking they should put the smokers on the top level so the smoke could go up and out to the sky. Anyway...there are no microwaves in the rooms but there are refrigerators. However, ours didnt ever get cold so they gave us 10% off the rate because we didnt want to move to another room. But what really upset me was that the TVs are waaay below today's standards. We love movies so we always travel with our own DVD player because very few hotels have them. This room had about a 21-25 inch TV that didnt even have a hook up for the DVD. But I guess thats not important to everyone. Again, the room was nice, bed was comfortable, staff VERY nice. Hotel is relatively small and secure. Key card is even necessary to operate the elevator. Nice parking lot and well lit. Liquor store/convenience store and Church right next door. Very nice area right near the 495 beltway. Everything that you need is on the lobby level, (ice, microwave, laundry room, workout room). Its OK if cleanliness and newness is all youre looking for.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Hotel Largo
#1 of 3 in Upper Marlboro
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Hampton Inn & Suites Camp Springs/Andrews AFB
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base)

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB? Share your experiences!