Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Upper Marlboro
New York City, New York
“Great Get Away”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I wanted to get away for a weekend. A family memeber suggested to stay at Sleep & Inn Suites in Upper Marlboro. The front desk staff was very friendly, fast, professional and nice. The breakfast was great. I would come back & suggest people to stay at the Sleep Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
frederick b, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear, Michaela

Kind Regards,

Frederick Boateng
Operation Manager
Sleep inn and suites
301-599-9400

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Long Branch
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed here because we went to Six Flags. The room was spacious and clean and very nice. The front desk was very nice as well. very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was good quality and clean. The only major downfall was the air conditioning. It worked however it shut off during the night and got really hot in the room. It was also very loud. The bathroom drain was loud too , the toilet would run through the night. Otherwise this was a decent place to stay for our purpose.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joan G
sleepinnmd214, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Good Afternoon Ms. Joan

I want to first Thank You for taking the time to complete the on line servery.We strive on making our guest stay a very enjoyable stay.We are deeply sorry you had encounter some issue with your room during your stay.I have shared your review will all department, and making the corrections that was mention in your response.Again Thanks for taking the time to complete the online survey, if we can do anything better on your next stay in the further please let us know.
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Last minute arrival (10PM) Marcus received us and treat us very professional.

Very clean, almost brand new hotel and affordable. Nice and safe parking lot.

Great service... Great people... Room had decent size fridge, bathroom spotless, great security quiet area. I would come back. '

Thanks!!

Room Tip: Clean, nice and affordable. The best in the area.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
sleepinnmd214, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Good Day

Thanks so much for taking they survey regarding you stay experience at our hotel, we greatly appreciate the kind work and like to hear when we are doing our job correctly.I deeply appreciate the hi lite of a employee who doing great.Thanks again for taking the survey and we hope to see you again in the further.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

Hotel was perfect for a family stay. Front desk staff was very polite and fast. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Bathroom was spotless with great water pressure. Security was good to the point a key card was needed to use the elevators at all times. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
sleepinnmd214, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Good Morning Bobw79

First of all I want to Thanks you for choosing our hotel to accommodate your lodging need.Your kind words are greatly appreciated, we hope you would tell your friends, family ect.. about our wonderful hotel and staff.We try to make all our guest fill like home away from home we they stay with us.Thank you,
New Jersey
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Below, is the email I sent to the manager over a week ago and I only received a $20.00 Credit on my room charge not to mention she could care less about what I had to say below, needless to say I hope this helps you in making your decision in choosing this hotel, for myself I will travel to the next state before staying here again!!
I have come there in the past with no problems however this trip was not pleasant at all. I brought my sons with me this trip and even though they wanted a hotel with a pool, this hotel is much closer to my father and has smoking rooms. I booked two rooms one double non smoking and one king suite smoking. Upon my arrival 11pm friday after 4hours drive, first there was no parking, then my smoking room was not book very pissed about that and was told no rooms were available. After settling in, come to find out the refrigerator was broke and my husband had to store his insulin in a ice cup. I am not sure what happened to the great service here however as a travel agent and parent, I do not plan to come back upon my next visit to my father in MD. I would rather travel much father for better accommodations. The young lady at the desk was very apologetic however this was not the service I expected the main reason we selecting your hotel was the smoking rooms and I did not receive it.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank TwanitaB
Brookston
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Very Nice and comfortable place to stay. Staff is very friendly, friendly and cordial. Rooms are nice size and they have very comfortable king size beds.. Pillows are a little softer than I prefer, but there are 4 per bed so that works. Big flat screen TVs, workstation, refrigerator and nice size wardrobe. Breakfast bar is really nice, consisting of cereal, bagels, sausage and fruit, as well as other items.. The only thing I did not care for, is the windows do not open. I prefer to crack a window to let fresh air in and my room did not offer that option. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and would return if ever back in this area..

Room Tip: Some rooms face the parking lot and others face a wooded area.. The side that faces the wooded area...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
New Jersey
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stayed at this Sleep Inn twice and had a good experience both times. The staff was friendly and helpful. I checked in with little problem and had a choice of room when I asked about a better 'non-smoking' location as my first room seemed to have a hint of 'smokiness' to it. The air cleared by the second night so I did not need to change rooms. I noted to staff that the elevator was holding the 'smokers' cigarette smell. I suggested to the staff to consider airing out the elevator periodically to eliminate this and/or to use the ionizer which tends to help. They were receptive to this idea. The facility is convenient to I95 and Andrews Air Force base (utility contractors stay here often) and is quiet-Note: on somedays/and some Sundays-there is a religious service in one of the meeting rooms and next door which you can hear in the reception area. These end early enough to not be a problem for your stay. Again, the facility is sufficient for a quick, good night's stay and a security person is 'present.' Since I am chemical sensitive, I usually don't use the soaps in hotels. I liked the soaps here as they were pretty much perfume free!

Room Tip: If you like breakfast, they have some small stip bacon in the morning. Check the hours as it varies...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank SunJoy1
sleepinnmd214, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We greatly appreciate the feedback. Any suggestions made are taken seriously and we work to make sure your next stay is better than before.

We're glad you have taken advantage of our complimentary breakfast and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you have any other suggestions or any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Monique Charles
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Camp Springs
Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB? Share your experiences!