“Good vibes”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Marlboro Pike
Transit: Close to public transportation.
Washington DC
“Good vibes”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We went on a night that didn't have a live band. I have to say it was very chill. We had a nice dinner and a chat at the bar.

Visited November 2012

Annapolis, Maryland
“New Decor Same Old Experience”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

This place was closed for quite some time while it was being renovated. It has now been reopened and is really nice. That's where the good stops. The same old management and lack of customer service, mediocre to average food, untrained wait staff and the list is endless. The best thing to do here is go in for a drink in the uncomfortable bar stools and then find somewhere else to have dinner. I ordered the Lambpops, by the time they came out, they were undercooked and ice cold as they sat on the serving area for about 20 mins. This place has the ability to be direct competition to the newly opened Sasafrass in Bowie, but this place needs some management, training and a better chef.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank regjr13
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Good Ambiance”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Food was good, entertainment was good. They do need to work on preparing Bread Pudding. It was just bread stuffed in a cup with some cinnamon sugar on top. Real disappointment.

“Good neighborhood spot”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Food is pretty good, crowd can come and go. Needs to be free the seem a little money hungry on entry if you just want to eat.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Interesting little place”
Reviewed 4 June 2011

My first interaction with Peachez started when I attempted to call to ask a question. No one answered the phone, you just keep getting redirected and told to visit the website.

I went to peachez on a Friday night for dinner with my mom. when we got there we were asked to pay a 10 cover charge at the door. I was discouraged by this seeing as how we were coming to eat and not really listen to the music so I thought it was a rip-off to have to pay to get into a restaurant.

Our food was good, and they gave a pretty large portion. I thought the food was good and worth the money. I got their peach tea and that was very tasty.

While there two people came to our table, one trying to sell us a CD and another trying to get us to try some rum. i thought that was inappropriate, I came there to eat dinner, not to be bothered.

Overall the place was just average, i would go again for the food, but not at night when I have to pay to get in. That was very strange.

• Visited June 2011