“Always nice, only missing the toddler area.”
Review of Chic-Fil-A

Chic-Fil-A
Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Waldorf
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 24 July 2014

As always, Chic-Fil-A is one of our favorite family eateries. The staff are very professional and friendly and food is excellent. The only downside to this location is that it does not have the toddler friendly area in the play spot for the kids. My 2 year old twins do not climb as much as others so the toddler friendly play spots are much more enjoyable for them. It can also get VERY busy around dinner time, but the staff are pretty good about keeping the lines moving.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

There has never been a time that I went to get a meal there n it was not hot n fresh each person I'v come in contact with always had a smile

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Quick dinner at this place was a good choice. Prompt service, predictable, simple but good quality fast food. We were all satisfied.

2  Thank podrozniczka60
Reviewed 8 April 2013

What can I say most chic Fil-a resteraunts are all about the same. The food always comes out quick and is good.

My biggest complaint is they are closed on sundays which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard off.

1  Thank BorkGordon
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Food is always goo. Service is great. Kids love the playroom, k, so do I. Get to enjoy a quick meal and keep an eye on them thru the glass.