“My favorite place”

Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Waldorf
Waldorf, Maryland
“My favorite place”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I love the food and the wonderful people employed there. Can't go wrong with Panera! I love it, I love it, I love it!

Visited September 2012

Welcome, Maryland
“GREAT breakfast”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Love Panera and consider it a treat when I get to eat here. My daughter and I had breakfast at the Panera in LaPlata. The food was delicious. Everything I have ever ordered here is great. So happy to have the new Panera close by. It is so clean, the service is great. I love to sit in the back wing with the booths with the tall backs on them. Nice place to talk and linger after you eat. No one rushes you out. Wish I could go more often. Coffee is delicious and refills are free.

• Visited December 2011
Maryland
“A long love affair with Panera”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Working locally, Panera is one of my usual "haunts" -- so much so that my coworkers often tease me about where I'm going around 11:30 a.m., shouting, "Panera, huh?" as I dash out the door.

But that's okay -- I don't mind. It's true: I love Panera.

The food is good, the atmosphere is friendly; lunch comes out quickly, and the staff is always willing to help out or clear your tables after finishing your meal. Though I usually come by myself at lunchtime, I often dash in with family or my boyfriend, too, and don't have any trouble finding something good to eat. The menu is diverse enough that I can get something different every time -- and enjoy it. The black bean soup is delicious and a great healthy eating option, and the "pick two" specials -- choose between a salad, sandwich or soup -- are just the right amount of food for lunch.

If you're craving something sweet, they have a great bakery, too. I usually wind up getting a shortbread cookie -- against my better judgment, of course -- and occasionally grab a smoothie if I'm just running in and out. The menu does not change at dinnertime, so arriving in the evening means your options will include the typical soup, salad and sandwiches. But many come for the coffee drinks and pastries at night.

At this Waldorf location, bear in mind that the restaurant is quite busy at lunchtime! Dining in between 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.-ish might mean you're hunting for a table, though not always. If I want to be sure to get in quickly without a big line for the registers, I try to get there by 11:45 a.m. That might be a bit OCD of me, but this is all based on extensive personal Panera research!

• Visited March 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Holds up to Panera name”
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Clean, fast, fresh food. A great panera to do work at or simply relax.

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A good lunch place, with...”
Reviewed 5 September 2008

A good lunch place, with quality stuff all around. My favorite thing to get here is bagels. A little pricey though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook