“A chain, but very good light fare”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 145 Restaurants in Waldorf
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Very good sandwiches, salads and soups - not to mention first rate bakery products. If you get in before 1030 in the morning they have quite decent breakfast fare and very good coffee. Recommended!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Panera is great no matter what location you go to. Healthy options, tasty bakery items, and a great rewards program with the Panera card. Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Really, Panera Bread!! Purchased your chicken salad sandwich today and that is what I expected. Not a lettuce and tomatoe sandwich with a tablespoon of chicken salad. Not even enouth to cover the little tomato. You should be a shame to sell that as a sandwich. Please don't buy it is so disappointing.

2  Thank Robin10705
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I love the food and the wonderful people employed there. Can't go wrong with Panera! I love it, I love it, I love it!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Love Panera and consider it a treat when I get to eat here. My daughter and I had breakfast at the Panera in LaPlata. The food was delicious. Everything I have ever ordered here is great. So happy to have the new Panera close by. It is so clean, the service is great. I love to sit in the back wing with the booths with the tall backs on them. Nice place to talk and linger after you eat. No one rushes you out. Wish I could go more often. Coffee is delicious and refills are free.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!