Master Suites Hotel
US$131
US$115
US$102
US$83
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I travel every week for business and am constantly looking for a hotel that is comfortable, clean and easily accessible to local restaurants. Master Suites has met all of my expectations when it comes to customer service. From the moment I checked in I was greeted by a friendly staff whose utlimate concern was making my stay comfortable as possible. The room I stayed in was newly renovated with LCD TVs and very spacious. I loved the full size kitchen with stainless steel appliances. For all the amenities offered, you can't beat the price!! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Do NOT go here. It's a slum for one. Our sofa and chair were dirty and ripped, not small rips, like gashes and a foot long hole in the chair side. The smell is horrible. our coffee table had 3 working legs, the 4th kept falling off. I bought sheets to put over all the furniture before sitting down, it was that gross in there. I even bought a cheap beset from walmart because I didn't trust theirs was bug-free. The bed was like sleeping on the floor, hard as a rock. The GM screamed at me when I walked into the office and I hadn't been there 10 hours. He yelled at me for cleaning up after my dog when my dog had gone once since being there and I cleaned it up promptly. I tried telling him that but he just kept screaming at me. He is rude and no one should ever have to be treated like that. Stay anywhere else but here. We paid for a week and left after 11 hours. The ladies that work there are nice, but I will never put my hard earned money in a place with a manager as rude as him.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaime S
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This extended stay was great! My boyfriend and I just moved to Maryland and we needed a place to stay while we looked for a house. These rooms were very clean. They had a nice remodeled kitchenet and bathroom. The manager and the staff are very nice and courteous. We researched all the hotels and extended stays in the area and this one beat them all on price. We really lucked out finding this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy D
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I've seen a few reviews about military not being welcome here. I find this assumption silly. We are military and stayed here due to having a pet, and we were house hunting in waldorf because we liked the area. We felt welcomed there and tge GM even spoke with us a few times just to say hello and see how we were doing. The area of the city that the hotel is in isn't great, but it could be worse. The rooms themselves were pretty ok. Full kitchen, table and chairs, flat screen TV, granite counters, etc. The room was clean when we checked in, room service brought towels etc everyday. The only bad things were that there were no utensils in the kitchen to use, we only had one chair for the table and the shower curtain needed to be cleaned. It's really a good deal for the price.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Trishb83
Reviewed 14 January 2010

We stayed at Master Suites Hotel in November 09 . "It is too good to be true" for its price and best service specially very welcoming atmosphere. Looks like place has been recently renovated . All new S.S. appliances with nice granite top in kitchen. Also liked flat screen TV in bedroom and also one in Living room. No parking problem.
Tell you the truth we found only this Hotel worth for its price, Location and Excellent Service, very clean and fresh rooms and in very safe area.
Don't forget to look for Master Suites Hotel if you are in the area and need one to stay .

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple