“Above Average”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Lady Lake, Florida
“Above Average”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This Holiday Inn was clean, room was large, staff was friendly. It is located close to shopping and eating establishments so it's a convenient place to stay. I would recommend it if you are staying in the Waldorf area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed for two nights. The first night just my husband and I, staff was so friendly and we enjoyed the after hours shopette! Second night had to get two rooms to stay with 3 kids and dog.... Awesome we could bring dog, but no adjoining rooms available for all of us to stay together. Would have given five stars for the room if they had a suite option... But overall very friendly and a nice place to stay... Oh and breakfast was pretty standard got sausage scrambled eggs and biscuits and then the routine cold stuff.

• Stayed July 2013
Montville, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Have stayed at other hotels in the area and tried this hotel as a change of pace. Really new, clean hotel. AC in rooms worked well and weren't noisy. Bathroom was a little small but had all the necessities. No tub which I didn't miss at all. The walk in shower was great. Nice large screen TV with good cable offerings. nice sized fridge and mini microwave were a plus. Room also had a two person sofa. We had neighbours during our stay and it was a nice change to not know they were even there. Did not try the free breakfast so no comments. Pool was apparently broken during our 2 night stay.I wasn't planning on using it, but if I was I would have been disappointed at the lack of notification. Very competent and professional staff site. Was always greeted coming and going. The hotel isn't directly on 301 which helped to reduce noise. It is accessible to many restaurants, shopping and activities. Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Kim A
Mebane, NC
Reviewed 5 July 2013

As other reviews stated, this is a new hotel. Beds were clean and comfy. I got a King "suite" (extra large room) for $85, and was very pleased. Bathroom set up was also very nice (no tub, but I like the shower only anyway).

The room did not have sheets for the sofa, so I had to call front desk. I preferred this since then I know they are clean at least.

The only part I thought was subpar was the breakfast. I have low expectations for all free hotel breakfasts, and you can see from my other reviews I am fair. The eggs were exceptionally bland (this included the scrambled and hard boiled). Also the sausage was very unappealing. I ate the cereal and cinnamon bun which was fine, but was disappointed with "hot part" of the breakfast.

All and all, if I got a great price like I did, I'd stay again for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Stayed here over night and had a blast. The ladies at the front desk were very welcoming and forthcoming. The gave excellent customer service and we convenient every moment that I was there. Will definitely recommend to someone else and stay here again. Pool was nice and clean and quite roomy for everyone in my party saying at the hotel which encounter 10 total along with other hotel guests. Thanks again for everything

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf for one night while attending a race at Potomac Speedway. Property is brand spanking new and still has that new hotel smell. Everyone at the hotel was exceedingly freindly. The breakfast was great as were the sleep accomodations. We have another race weekend at Potoma next month and am already looking forward to it as I will be once again staying at this fabulous hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Salisbury, Maryland
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Stayed at this Holiday Inn last night. Nice hotel and clean room. Loved the big TV! Room has microwave and refrigerator. I am giving the hotel 4 stars because the pool wasn't open yet and we were not informed of this when making our reservation. Also, breakfast was a bit disappointing for a Holiday Inn Express. Pancake maker was broken and hot food was quite tasteless. Hotel open only 3 weeks and pancake maker broken already. Would probably stay again but may also look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Lots of restaurants nearby