La Quinta Inn Waldorf
US$83
Courtyard Waldorf(Waldorf)
US$131
Courtyard
All reviewstwo floorsroom was cleana pet friendly hotellots of places to eatcontinental breakfaststay there againexcellent experiencerestaurants in the areawaffleshotel is locatedwashington dccookieshotel roomshoewalmartcerealpets
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Cartersville, Virginia, USA
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Consistency in a hotel chain is important. La Quinta gives my family that assurance. The first La Quinta we stayed in was in Virginia Beach, VA about five years ago. It had a wonderful indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool and we saw pets in the hallway. We did not own a pet at the time. I gave my wife a dog for Christmas last year (2012) and the minute we thought about how to have her travel with us, we remembered the beach experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The front desk service provider was attentive and courteous, but the accommodations were poor. The room smelled very very musty, although the room I reserved was advertised as "non-smoking", and it felt "unclean". I found hairs on the bed sheets (which I replaced with my own). Also, if the reserved room is on the 2nd floor, be aware - there is no elevator on site.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank sharon j
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We are a returns member a spaghetti and saucend stay almost exclusively at LaQuinta until now. Our room #204 had spilled spaghetti and sauce ground into the rug. The housekeeper thought that putting the desk chair over the newly spilled food would hide it from the next unsuspecting guest. It didn't. Absolutely disgusting. Couple that with the toilet handle broken and no chain in the tank to reattach it. So when I had to use the bathroom it entailed removing the top of the toilet tank to flush. No maintenance to fix it at 10pm when we found the problem.
This morning I brought the Asst Manager to the room to see the issues. She apologized and then tried to charge me full price for a room at another location in Maryland for tonight since this room was already booked for tonight and no other rooms were available to switch to. Absolutely abysmal response to renting out a room that should never have been rented at all with the glaring problems. How could the housekeeper and her supervisor sign off on this room for the next guest without even reporting the problems and fixing them before I arrived completely unaware until checking in? Obviously poor training on the housekeeping staff, poor oversight by the manager of the housekeepers and an Asst Manager thinking calling another location to book a rom at full price for me was doing me any favor or making the situation right. My advice is stay elsewhere. The staff all around at this location is abysmal.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank MannyJeter
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Clean and neat. We were in 101. Great reception, helpful. Everything works. Easy parking. Really comfy beds. Ooooops, I do have a small complaint. Internet is not too stable. Kept getting switched from 2 to 4.

Breakfast fare was regular stuff. Thanks to all

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marc R
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Nice and tidy hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. The food was excellent and the room was good. We would definitely stay there again. the staff was friendly and attended to our needs. There are tons of places to walk your dog if you bring one.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family