All reviewsa pet friendly hotelroom was cleancontinental breakfaststay there againhotel is locatedwafflescookieshotel roomwalmartdccerealaccommodationsmaidpetsclerk
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I had no trouble and my stay was great.With that said, the hotel seems to have been extensively remodeled recently. There is only so much fresh paint can cover. Location is convenient with lots of places to eat and shop. The area is up and coming but there are sketchy areas nearby.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Imaniw, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Waldorf La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I️ came down for competition with my dog and got recommended due to being pet friendly and it not being too far from where I️ was competing. Both my dog and I️ really enjoyed our stay, the lady at the front desk remembered me calling the night before to make reservations. The breakfast was pretty good .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brooke W
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Rooms are far nicer than anticipated. It's definitively a place to keep on my list of places to stay when needee. Great customer service at front desk (personable). Room was clean and cozy. I appreciate the cleanliness overall.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Imaniw, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Waldorf La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stay at this place because it allows pets. Even though pets are there, it was quiet. Everyone was very friendly and professional. If you travel with your pet, this is the place to stay. The price is reasonable, in a location that has restaurants in the area, shopping, etc

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Imaniw, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We stayed for 4 nights and saw a sign that they were in the process of renovating. I never saw anyone doing any renovation in the 4 days that we were there. The rooms were clean, but the bed was lumpy. The breakfast was so-so.....cereal, waffles, bread, and sweet mini danish with drinks. It was just ok. The staff was friendly. I could not connect to the internet on my tablet because the signal strength kept reading "fair". I really don't know if I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Imaniw, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

We are very sorry to hear of your undesirable experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. We are pleased to assure you that we are still remodeling the hotel. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.