BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westminster
west point, United States
“Excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I travel mainly for business, so it always feels good when I arrive at this hotel. There's plenty to do in the area; restaurants, shoppping, movies, etc. You won't find a more pleasant, helpful and courteous staff! You'll be made to feel right at home!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for posting your review on Trip Advisor!

We appreciate our business travelers and realize you are away from your family quite a bit so we want you to feel our hotel is your home away from home!

I am glad you have been able to dine and shop at some of our wonderful places in Westminster during your stay.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.

Cammy Hipp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Westminster, MD, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is pet friendly, the area is scenic and quiet . The sleeping arrangements are great and are very comfortable. We have stayed there several times and would stay there again. We would highly recommend it if you travel with your pets. It is very clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 June 2014

Thank you!

We appreciate your feedback as it helps our future guests know that our Hotel is the place to stay when they are visiting Westminster, Maryland.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that you found your accommodations very comfortable & clean.

In closing, we looking forward to seeing you as well as our furry friend sometime soon.

Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Managed to book the WRONG night. After a LONG day of LOTS of miles driven, not a happy discovery. But the registration lady was awesome; no issue, no problem, just changed the booking to the correct night. Prevented tears of exhaustion and earned BIG brownie points for this place! I was also up by 4am from stress over a major life change - and working - so I was in the lobby early and it was peaceful, quiet and no one bothered me. Had coffee, settled on the mezzanine and was good for probably 4 hours with little interruption. Great place to stay - would definitely return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Good Afternoon,

We are so delighted we could impact your trip in a positive way!

I am so glad you were able to grab a cup of coffee, relax and work in our lobby. We appreciate your feedback and hope you are having better restful nights.

We hope to see you soon!

Edmonds, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My daughter attends the college very close to this hotel. It is convenient, but that is not the only reason I stay here. The staff are always courteous and go above and beyond to make my stay the best it can be.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor!

We take great pride in providing a great experience for all our guests. Thank you for letting our future guests know you not only stay with us for convenience but because we care!

In closing, We are happy to welcome you into our McDaniel extended family. If you need anything throughout the years your daughter attends McDaniel, please do not hesitate to ask.

Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed while visiting family in area, with discount it was a a good value, breakfast was above standard but very crowded and chaotic, would stay again,,, my room was extra big don't know how I got it, but it was located just past the breakfast bar.

Room Tip: Ask for a quite room,,,
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bigcreek
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for posting your review on Facebook!

We certainly are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your feedback in regards to our breakfast room, as sometimes it can get a little crowed with families. Please note you can always eat your breakfast poolside or in our Lobby. It is wonderful to catch a little morning sun with your first cup of coffee!!

We hope to see you in the near future when you are traveling to or through Westminster, Md.

Marion, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I am visiting the Baltimore area to see a specialist who will finish my breast reconstruction after battling breast cancer. I was scheduled to stay at the Best Western Westminster Catering & Conference Center on Sunday, May 4th. Due to mechanical issues on the part of the airline, I was unable to get to Baltimore in time for my appointment on Monday, May 5th – therefore, my plans were temporarily cancelled. I called the hotel as soon as I got home from the airport to cancel my stay, only to be told that I would be charged anyway, but that I could call the manager the next day to see if there was anything she could do for me. I promptly left a message for “Patti”, the hotel manager on Monday morning, explaining the situation, the purpose of my visit, and that I would be returning on Thursday for my appointment to finish my breast reconstruction and would like to apply the previously incurred charges to my Thursday hotel stay. Patti never retuned my call Monday. On Tuesday, I spoke with an agent who assured me that the hotel had availability on Thursday and that surely Patti would be getting back to me. No call from Patti. Wednesday morning (24 hours before my departure) I called Patti again, leaving a message, explaining the sense of urgency, as I needed to know where I would be staying when I arrive in town the next day. I left a third message five hours later. Still…no call from Patti. At this point, I am booking in another hotel in the area. Ironically, I received an email from the CEO of Best Western asking me to complete a survey regarding my stay and to leave a review on TripAdvisor. Great idea!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

3 Thank Christi D
gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Good Afternoon Christi D.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I spoke with my team; first and foremost we want to apologize for your frustrating experience.

The room you booked via Best Western.com is a full pay reservation. What this means is: you receive a heavily discounted rate because you are booking a room that is non-refundable and immediately charged to your credit card.

We are aware things happen that are certainly out of everyone's control, this is why Casey my Guest Service Agent took care of reserving a room on Thursday and removing all charges for your stay, upgraded you to one of our Deluxe King rooms with an oversized whirpool tub. I hope you found the room most comfortable after a long day.

Congratulations on being cancer free and we wish you continued success!

Hyannis, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western in Westminster, MD several times as I have relatives in the area. The hotel is centrally located, and has always met my expectations. The rooms have always been clean and quiet, and the price is definitely right.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Robert P
Good Afternoon,

We appreciate your patronage!

Thank you for staying with us when you are in the Westminster area. We value our guests and appreciate you taking the time to let our future TripAdvisor customers know how well you enjoyed your visit(s).

We hope to see you soon!

Best Western Westminster
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Days Inn Westminster
#1 of 4 in Owings Mills
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gettysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills

Been to BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center? Share your experiences!