“Worst service ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 December 2009

Went there before a Maryland basketball game. Got seated quickly. Waitress took our order for drinks and meal at the same time since we wanted to get to the game early and didn't want to delay ordering. One member of our party ordered a salad in addition to their pizza. As we sat watching other people come in, nothing was getting delivered to our table. After 10 minutes, we asked for our drinks. As we sat and watched, the people on either side of our booth, both of which had come in after us, were getting food delivered to their table. We asked about the salad. The waitress looked annoyed, but delivered it. We'd been sitting for 15-20 minutes now. When the other tables got their the rest of their meals delivered, we asked the waitress "How come". She insisted that they had been seated before us. We said that wasn't true since we had watched them getting seated. She insisted. At this point, we tried to find a manager, who we saw talking to our waitress. The manager went into the kitchen and didn't come up. Finally, 40 minutes after we placed our order our meals came. I asked for a refill on my drink. Nothing. I asked for the check (when the food came) and noticed that I had been charged for an extra drink. We didn't have time to ask for a correct check, so we paid and left. Needless to say, our tip was less than generous.

1  Thank mic-vic-md

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 February 2008

I love Ledos thin crustless pizza. I also love the artichoke chicken bruschetta!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook