“I love everything about this restaurant”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in White Marsh
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently discovered Zoes Kitchen and I am in love with it! I get takeout for lunch. I've always gotten the chicken kabobs with roasted veggies. The kabobs are seasoned so well and they're not spicy, just how I like it! The veggies are super fresh and roasted to perfection. I'd recommend getting food from Zoes Kitchen, its my new favorite and it can be yours too!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I really love Zoes Kitchen - it's one of my favorite spots for flavorful, fresh & healthy food. The service is fast and accommodating. It doesn't matter if you eat there or take home, I've enjoyed the food eating in and take out.

There's something for just about every mood. So many options...craving just a taste - you can always grab a Greek or Quinoa Salad, Mediterranean Lentil Soup, the Hummus Trio or my personal favorite - French Baked Feta. OMG, it's amazing and you'll get hooked immediately! Zoes food doesn't weigh you down either. You can enjoy a delicious meal and go about your day without feeling guilty, bloated or sleepy. It's really yummy too.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Love the options at Zoes Kitchen. Such a nice change to the regular. The Hummus Trio and soups are my favorite

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I enjoy my meals at Zoes, My favorites are the steak roll ups and chicken roll ups. The rice pilaf and Greek salad are my sides. We have been eating there about once every other month. My wife loves the Salmon pita It is great break away from the unhealthy menus. The service is good and atmosphere is pleasant.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Excellent food at decent prices. Mediterranean chicken with rice and onions was wonderful, as was the chicken salad with fruit which was very fresh and filling. The potato salad was delightful. My only gripe is the apathetic, lazy, grumpy, young staff. The server who took my order was so loopy and couldn't care less to be there. And then they left a spill on the floor, two of them walked by it numerous times. Just no work ethic anymore. But I loved the food, which is why I gave them 4 stars and not less. It could be 5 stars if employees weren't so useless and careless.